Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is the criteria of selected Best answerer award...? Is it quality answer based or number of seelcted best answers by other memebers?

Hope i get a reply for this...
Well, obviously the quality answers are selected as best answers. However there may be very less answers selected as best in a week, then other answers will be considered to make a choice.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the reply maverick..I would request you to check this answer given by winner of best answers award ...

www.boddunan.com/answers/view/142-in-hin...ies-wear-ankles.html

The answer gave is no way related to the question asked...
I just wanted to ask you by selecting him as winner is there any valid reason as other people gave quiet relevant and valid answers...
Another good contest....

Waiting to see interesting and more of thoughtful answers....
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Thanks for the reply maverick..I would request you to check this answer given by winner of best answers award ...

www.boddunan.com/answers/view/142-in-hin...ies-wear-ankles.html

The answer gave is no way related to the question asked...
I just wanted to ask you by selecting him as winner is there any valid reason as other people gave quiet relevant and valid answers...[/quote]

Well Rajani, you are referring one question out of all. In fact i see all answers are somewhere related, at least.

The choice of best answerer is depend on all answers he submits in a week and not just one or two.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the clarification,Maverick. I was not aware of the Q &A section in Boddunan.
Hope Maverick's answer clarifies this confusion! What he saying is that it's not a single post of a week.
thanks maverick for clarifying the doubts.....hope the results would be out soon......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
These contests are realy appriciable from Boddunan's side . This will encorage readers to relate thereselves to the side . :) :) :) :)
HI
is best answerer contest is still alive or not.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.