Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani,

I will look into the issue. Hope this time we get more accepted answers.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick, thanks for your response. Once the technical issue is resolved, I think there won't be any problem unless someone decides to wait for more answers!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am very happy to receive the award as I have been inactive for some time due to some unavoidable causes. This reward is a pleasant surprise.

As pointed out, many have not yet 'accepted' answer, probably owing to technical difficulty. Hope this will be removed soon as promised. Even then, some questioner may chose not to select an answer as accepted. I suggest that some period may be fixed for acceptance and thereafter members may be allowed to vote best answer. Then the answer getting more votes will be the accepted answer. This procedure is followed in Yahoo answers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Guys, the issue is fixed now. Please check and let me know if you face any issues.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick, thanks for resolving the issue! The function for accepting answers is working fine now!

Guys, please go ahead and accept all the answers that are quite old now, unless you want to wait for more answers, that is! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.