Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the link sajee, am waiting for the next weeks contest..
photo-20100824.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
I have just seen one more good picture according to the topic on Baby... :woohoo: :silly: :blink: :side:
Guys i don't like showcasing children as drinkers and smokers, it kind of makes us forget that children are god quote..hope this trend doesn't continue..
Nataraj,

Thanks for your compliments, but have you seen any children who drunk or smoke?. It is just creative idea, the contest is all about how creative you are. It shows the cuteness of kid!
Ya ofcourse its just a creative idea Sajee, "creativity should be used in good thoughts" as far as i know, anyway sorry it disturbed me, i just shared.
Mr nataraj what you are saying right but one thing i tell that what you have seen in the picture is 100% truth in current generation.I have children of 12 years taking beer,smoking...

This is just a creative picture,every picture cannot be made of thoughts ok....
NATRAJ wrote

"creativity should be used in good thoughts"...exactly natraj..... such things should not be shown on part of kids...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Jasmeet i wish to end this topic about this kids thing. Leave it alone, i just shared my view thats it..
Nataraj topic is already ended...

You have given your point i have given my point like this sajee and neetu gave their points...

This is forums to share your points with others.Don't take it serious buddy...
This is my favourite picture of baby.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.