Hello friends, I am glad to announce the winners for the closed GD.

Winner: Abid Areacode (Rs. 50)
Runner-up: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani(Rs. 25)

The participants who are eligible to win 50 points are Rajani, Sajeetharan, and Cool Boy.

Many Many congratulations to Abid, Gulshan, Rajani, Sajee and Cool Boy. :) :) :)

This week the participation was not so much as expected, hope it increases in the current ongoing GD.

Thank you all. :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to the winners, hope they win many more..
Congratulations abid, congratulations gulshan! two pillars of boddunan. Keep winning more and more!
22-20100826.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Congratulations to all the winners and participants...
I was expecting Abid and Gulshan to be winners and the result were exact..Congratulations to both of you.. :cheer:
Friends.This result also I knew very late.THanks for all your supports.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Congrats to the winners i will try to give tough competition to all i will rock on boddunan too.
Congrats Abid and Gulshan. You both are really very active in discussions. All the best... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Along with Rs.50 Award, Abid will get special appreciation certificate posted to his address.

Congratulations.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congratulations abid(10th First Prize) and gulshan
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Congrats to most senior and respected members of boddunan-abid sir and gulshan sir,keep going like this sir...

woo great abid sir for the special appreciation certificate...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.