Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
congrats neetu and cool boy, the captions were really cool.. keep it up
Congrats to the winners Neetu and Coolboy.... Keep it up!! All the best!!! :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Congrats neetu and cool boy on wining the award and also congrats to others...
Congratulations to the winner coolboy and neetujain.Keep it up.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Aastha I want to ask you! Why do you always select some normal caption as the best. Am not against you. i have noticed..there are certain captions by other members which are too creative.

What do you say guys?

Congratulations neetu and cool boy! keep it up[/quote]

Hello Sajee..
Why do you always doubt my job? And Why you always need an explanation..??
Its not about easy or typical caption..its about which caption gives the real and the best meaning to the image.
There are two or three members who are always good at writing captions, like you, Deepti and many more but the others also deserve to be the winners..

Aastha Gupta
Aaastha,

I never doubt your job. you deserved this job and you are doing perfectly. I was about to ask whether we give the caption in simple language or something creative. Anyway your decision is accepted by all members. No hard feelings..Sorry if i have hurt you!My intention was to clear my doubt not to doubt you! Hope you got it.
Sajeetharan,

It is not about creative though, it is something that suits the picture exactly...that is the intention of the caption contest..
Congratulations to neetu and cool!!
Well done!!
Keep it up!!
:) :) :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
thanks aastha ,sajee,kumaresh,rajani& jasmeet for your wishes

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
thanks meean,deepti,raja,cool boy.....very happy that iwon this time/....

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.