Last week's GD topic "Is gloalization necessary for developing countries?" saw some good responses with some very wide ranging points being discussed. Although I was expecting the participants to talk more about the economical aspects of globalization, a point which was only touched upon not too deeply. Nevertheless, a good discussion with very good points made by Sajeetharan and Nagalakshmi. Abid too had very valid and good points but had drop out of the Contest due to his vacation.

Winner is Sajeetharan: Rs. 50 plus 50 points
Runner-up: Nagalakshmi: Rs. 25 plus 50 points

Winners of 50 points are: Raja, Abid and Cool Boy

Many warm congratulations to all the winners and participants.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many Congratulations Sajee and Nagalakshmi... :laugh: :laugh:
Congratulations to the winners.As Kalyani told I had to drop from the GD in between due to my vacation and Eid celebration.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Hearty Congratulations to Sajeetharan and NagaLakshmi... :)

All the best to Raja, Abid and Coolboy too... :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thank you so much Kalyani,Abid and Sunny :) .Congratulations to all the participants!!! :)

Many congratulations to Sajeetharan.
You are welsome Nagalaskhmi!! :) :) :)

Right Abid, if you had conntinued the discussion then I am sure the results would have been slightly different and more difficult for me to choose!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Congratulation Sajeetharan and Nagalakshmi...Hope to see you winner more such contest.. :) :) :)
Thank you all. Special thanks to kalyani, Congratulations to all the participants and runner nagalakshmi! Keep it up!
Congratulations Sajeetharan and Nagalakshmi.Sajeetharan,you are rocking in all contests.Keep it up.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.