The topic is locked.
Hi All,

Introducing another money making opportunity, for a short period only.

Each approved question that you submit will earn you 1 cash credit.

The offer valid till 30th November 2010 only.

Note: All approved questions that are submitted before are also eligible.

Cash credits will be credited to your account on first week of December 2010.

Hurry up guys.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice opportunity to earn more.... Thanks for the opportunity.. B)

Vijay U
Thanks for another Good Opportunity Maverick :) . But where can the questions be posted?
Here in this thread itself???

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,
Had you check out the Crosswords tab?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Good opportunity to earn cash credits.

Want to make each day Accountable

Maverick wrote:
[quote]Deepti,
Had you check out the Crosswords tab?[/quote]

Got it!! Thanks for the reply Maverick.. :)

I was seeing this tab for the first time.. :( This is due to my absence... :dry: :dry: :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for introducing a good oppurtunity to earn some bucks..I hope my submitted question are approved :cheer: ...How can we know whether they are approved or not?
Hey!! This is a very good opportunity! :) = Thanks for introducing this excellent opportunity, maybe this will enable the crosswaords to be activated soon!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Thanks for introducing a good oppurtunity to earn some bucks..I hope my submitted question are approved :cheer: ...How can we know whether they are approved or not?[/quote]

You will get 5 points for the corresponding activity as well if it is approved. In future we will add a page to show your questions.

Oh...I was offline being holidays.Thanks for this new opportunity.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
its a very good opportunity to earn more........thanks for introducing it maverick....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.