The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here is the latest update:

27 ----- Technology
9 ------ Brain Teasers
14 ----- People
12 ----- Sports
9 ------ Movies
27 ----- Celebrities
37 ----- Geography
102 ---- General
5 ------ Science & Environment

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

We have enough keywords posted on General, Technology, Celebrities, Geography categories. Need the rest of the categories filled.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for latest update Maverick!!

Movies, Brain Teasers and Science and Environment need to be dilled up more!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sorry for the spam, please ignore earlier stats which includes unpublished questions as well. Here is the published keyword list:

Technology ----- 11
Brain Teasers ----- 6
People ----- 6
Sports ----- 8
Movies ----- 5
Celebrities ----- 7
Geography ----- 23
General ----- 46

Created few crosswords with available keywords from the categories. Let's play the GAME!

@Kalyani,
Thank you so much for quoting an example of how a crossword question and keyword should look like.
Oh..So it is the time to play the game!!I went and tried...But!!By the by is there any prize for first solver?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
No. 10 points for solving the game.

Oh...it is little low I think.I have solved the first one for tech buffs!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Basically, the games are not intended for money making rather are kind of entertainment and learning feature. We can start few contents on it once it completely goes online.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.