The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow!!! nice to see but wish some cash credit are awarded too.. :cheer: :)
Well, contests means cash rewards. So you will see them soon.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

common guys hurry up still there's is last 9 days remainig for submision of croswords.....
So guys, here is the latest tally of approved questions:

Technology-----11
Brain Teasers-----8
People-----8
Sports-----8
Movies-----5
Celebrities-----7
Geography-----53
General-----46
Science & Environment-----10

We have only 6 days left for the cash credits program , so hurry up.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for publishing the latest stats Maverick!!

Come on guys lets get cracking and submit more questions!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I totally forgot to post some keywords.Today I will post some more.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Maverick, I have one more suggestion!

Please add a separate category for Music too!

its an best offer on boddunan till nevr i had heared its for just submiting the crossword and earning the money.......
Is there any limit to the number of questions and answers one can post for this contest? Are we going to be paid for it along with our all other earnings ?
[quote]Is there any limit to the number of questions and answers one can post for this contest? Are we going to be paid for it along with our all other earnings ? [/quote]

The cash for submitting questions offer is only till 31st November and the cash you earned for those will get credited to your account in the first week of December. Whatever questions you submit after 31st Nov will earn only points and not cash!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.