The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Somehow I missed this contest.My congratulations to everybody who had contributed their knowledge to this contest. :) :)
I think I am the greatest contributor since I have submitted more than 100 questions and answers and most of them have been approved. :laugh: :laugh:
nice it will make some more money.................... :unsure: B) B)
Here is the final tally:
Technology------14
Brain Teasers------51
People------38
Sports------24
Movies------16
Celebrities------14
Geography------74
General------87
Science & Environment------74

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Now you can create your own crosswords. Please give some creative name to make the crosswords attractive.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Oh!! Thats fantastic Maverick... Thanks for the wonderful and attractive opportunity.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
So celebrities , movies and technology came in last position.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You are right Abid... Less questions are there regarding the listed topics of Technology, movies and celebrities.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks for the latest update, Maverick! and thanks for approving the pending list of questions too! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you all for your wonderful co-operation.

All cash credits are now credited into the member accounts. Please check and let me know of any discrepancies.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.