The topic is locked.
THIS CONTEST IS ENDED.

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce another feature on boddunan and money making opportunity as well - Boddunan Quizzes.

Now submit and answer quizzes earn cash credits and points along with improving your knowledge.

[strike]Submit a quiz with minimum 10 valid questions: 20 cash credits & 20 points
Respond to a quiz: 2 points[/strike]

Terms:
1. The quiz must have a valid description of at least 200 characters.

2. The title of quiz must show what the questions are about and is proper. One word title, improper titles are rejected.

2. MINIMUM 10 questions required of radio, checkbox or grid.
It will be reviewed before approval.

3. An AVERAGE 15 questions shall be required across the quizzes you submit in order to get cash credits for more than 5 quizzes.

4. Quiz must look professional, half completed questions, short words etc are not accepted.

5. Please make use of CAPITAL for the first letter of each sentence everywhere.

6. Do not try to copy paste quizzes from other websites, otherwise ready to loose your account for lifetime. THIS IS STRICTLY FOLLOWED AND NO QUESTIONS ENTERTAINED.

All the best to you.

Help contents on creating quizzes:

1. You should select category in first page of quiz creation

2. Once the question creation page is loaded, you can see a small box with question types like grid, multiple choice etc. Just click on the question type or click and drag it into main content area.

3. Now the question will be created but not saved.

4. Now you need to enter the question as well as answers (as usual a quiz question has two or more answers and one or more answers are correct and remaining are wrong. I need not tell you about this as every one should have written their competitive exams with multiple choice questions :) )

5. So after entering required data, you can select the type of the question, mandatory or not etc. After selecting all, click save. Now your question is saved.

6. One or more questions can be grouped into pages. As you attempt questions say for example 5 questions appear into first page 5 in second etc. or even 1 question per page.

7. The pages are located at the top, as you see the first page is already created and you have the buttons to create new page, remove current page etc.

Please note that clicking remove will remove current page and all its questions. So be careful.

If you click on the page numbers you will shown questions in that page. Please note that unless you click Save button for each question the question will not be saved.

8. So after creating the questions, you can click finish button to choose the correct answers for each question. Since the system should know the right answers before evaluating user responses and give them their score, you should tell the system that which answers are correct and which are not.

The form with all questions and their answers will be shown. You should select the right answers and click finish button and your quiz is saved.

We will review your submissions and approve as necessary.

Please note that the cash credits will be added at regular intervals and is not automatic.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thanx Maverick for the new feature and i hope many more such features will be coming out in 2011.happy new year
Wow! Another great feature! Boddunan is really going to rock in 2011! Maverick, a huge thanks to you! :) :) :)

One query though, are the quizzes going to be categorized as per the subject?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yet another innovative feature on boddunan after crosswords.

Boddunan is going to rock 2011.
Boddunan is rocking and shocking. Thank you Maverick

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thats amazing... :)

Here is another carnival from Boddunan... Thanks for another wonderful opportunity.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
wow....great news ...
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
yet another innovative feature on boddunan .....
Maverick,

I think the process of submission is a bit confusing.
I have below doubts.
1. Should all the questions be submitted in the description area?
2. After clicking the "Continue" button, there appears a box with the below message written
"Drag or click question types from toolbar into this area."
How to continue with the insertion?

I think there should be a "Help" button be present to make the process easy, which gets highlighted when the cursor moves over it.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I also tried to create a quiz. i also faced the same problem that deepti faced....

Vijay U
Another good initiative by boddunan team..i hope this is a great way to earn good cash credits. :)
I didn't face any problems in submission in multiple choice format,rather i found it very user friendly
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.