Hi All,

I am back with another round of Group Discussion Contest. The topic for this round is

"What changes needed in our education system to create future leaders?"

We have a lot of high profile colleges in India which are listed in top colleges in the world, however we are far behind many countries. We have huge number of students graduating every year, but are not able to be part of many innovations which we are seeing every day coming from other countries. What changes do you propose in our education system to change this scenario.

To know more about this contest Click Here

We are giving 50 points for all the members who post atleast 3 valid replies on Group Discussion topic. Replies should be in a constructive manner either oppose of supporting the topic.

Wish you all the best and be creative, informative and be sportive in taking feedback.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One of the most questioned system by the new generation is our education system. The fact is that we are basically following the same education system which was designed years before. Only few revisions were made on it.

In India, a structured education system started with the beginning of Gurukula, which is treated as a best method of education now also. In Gurukula system, rather than giving education for grabbing any jobs, a child is moulded into a right person for the society.

As years passed, changes happened to education system also. The modern form of education system is school based. Schools were started in a correct format which almost resembles today by the foreign missionaries came into our country before independence itself.

Evolution changed the face of education system. We can see that the modern education system all over the world is highly advanced. But the question is in India, is our education system is powerful to create a strong and efficient youth for our country.

Main problem of our education system is that education is more over considered as a business now a days. When money became the prime motive. Credibility of good education decreases. We should not forget that a good generation can be moulded only by the help of a good education system...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
As per my views Gurukula system can not adapted by new generation but middle family can adapt it. Today education is English medium oriented so most of the English culture is mixed with Hindi culture that is the main reason our Gurkula system omitted by the Indians.

But If its should made compulsory with english medium then it will be helpful to improve Education this time.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Mr Jobin and Santhosh...
Both of you have told about the drawbacks of present system.Our topic is "What changes needed in our education system to create future leaders?"

About education our father of Nation had a view.THat was "education is the alround development of a man ".If we follow that alround development process surely future leaders will be created through our education.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Santosh,
Not saying that we should adapt gurukula system now.. Gurukula system was just a good beginning.
Everything should change as time changes..

Gurukula will not be suitable for the present situation..

Our present day education system is targetting only on making students fit for some jobs.

Its should not be the thing..

In our present day education system, Curricular activities are given a very high importance. Its good but we should also include co-curricular activities which will help in overall development of the students..

To make them capable to lead the future..!!

Abid,
Finding the drawbacks is the best way to resolve it and make the system more efficient.

When we say about a change, first we have to think about why should..??
From that only we can change..

So,we should also think about drawbacks of present system..
And thus we can frame a new one..

Yes Jobin,I agree with that.But when we shout out a drawback the remedy to it also should be pointed out.Instead you told
"Evolution changed the face of education system. We can see that the modern education system all over the world is highly advanced. But the question is in India, is our education system is powerful to create a strong and efficient youth for our country."

Actually Gurukula is the basic education to be given to a child.He should start to learn from the basic needs of life,how to satisfy them,what will be the result of it,how it will prosper a person,how one changes to a good leader,how society changes accordingly and finally how nation's prosperity is attained.

The present primary education system like "Sarva Siksha Abhiyan" had introduced by realising the fruits of Gurukula education system.Hence the primary students of present age had good qualities also.

Visit my blogs:

As Jobi said
"When we say about a change, first we have to think about why should..??
From that only we can change..

So,we should also think about drawbacks of present system..
And thus we can frame a new one.."

As per my point of view following drawback of current systems

"English culture mixed up with current Indian culture so students are studying wrong way and they are thinking more on entertain instead of study"

Each university follows different rules so no one know what exact rules to follow up.

Indian people are not much interested in Indian education all try to run outside India to study.

Other all lot of limitation i will send later.

Santosh Kumar Singh

At present we are converging the thoughts of a student to a particular topic only.That is good since it satisfies his need.But between this we forget to lead someone to become future leaders also.In present scenario sons of politicians only emerge as new leaders.But an educated student with good knowledge in politics and civics can become a good leader.He must be trained so.That is like business school we have to introduce political schools also.

Visit my blogs:

As per my point of view if one thing implement in India then all problem will resolve.

We think Army mans are true to save our India so why we can to involve retired Armies to serve in Politics and leadership because they are well trained.

90% army may not be corrupted because they follow strict rules and regulation.

so when they come in leadership some improvement can come what you say friends.

Santosh Kumar Singh

I totally disagree with you Santhosh because if they comes to power they will have that taste in ruling.Many countries in world had undergone army rules.Our neighbour Pakistan is best example.When army ruled people suffered a lot in all these countries.It will lead to monopoly instead of democracy.One or two in a cabinet may be accepted except as PM.
At present retired army men comes to politics.I think it is not at all good for democratic India's future.

Visit my blogs:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.