Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pasted from phpbb forum

hi everyone,
Now i like to summarize my points.In my opinion, some basic changes that must be done to our educational system to create good leaders are.

--Our primary or basic education must be thoroughly revised and it must be designed specifically to impart moral values and patriotism in young minds.If we can feed them young, the good stays forever, the quality stays forever.

--Teachers must be specifically trained to impart quality in children.There must be separate teaching method, to impart values to the children and that is completely out of curriculum.The government must also see that salary of these teachers are increased considering the importance of their role in creating great personalities for the future.

--The present SSA system must be modified and all the issues regarding the system must be rectified.

--The entire curriculum must not be taught in spoon feeding method.Children must have a practical experience and their brains must work.Political knowledge and qualities must improve.For that, Mock parliament,newspaper discussions etc must be included in the curriculum.

--Leaders must be selected by elections.Especially, high post like school leader.The entire process of election must be similar to our real elections and working must be similar to our democratic setup, so that students can learn the system by living with it.

--NCC or Scouts and guides must be made compulsory. At least the basic training for 2 or 3 years.

--To study the present condition and to implement new system or modify the existing system, a government policy must be there and a committee consisting of real visionaries must be made for the purpose.It must be group of great individuals like A.P.J.Abdul Kalam, who are people with the power to change.

With this i conclude my discussion.I thank all my boddunan friends who shared their views and ideas with me.Lets hope we get great leaders in the future and our present leaders have a vision for that.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.