The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: How corruption can be eradicated from our India?

    by » 9 years ago


    I accept to the view of Gulshan they should be hanged to death. And also i like to suggest a few points. The candidate or a minister should not in power more than twice in his entire life or in his politics carrier and there should be a age limit less than 40 years and they should have got a minimum of degree of qualification and the medium should have been English. I am not telling that they should have studied only in English it is enough if they are able to communicate in English.

    http://myblogdeivigan.blogspot.com/
    http://placementandinformations.blogspot.com/

  • Re: How corruption can be eradicated from our India?

    by » 9 years ago


    Corruption is nothing but a tipical mindset of some people who are eager to get rich quickly . This evil can only be eradicated if we can changethe mindset of these pople . Our law and other governmental machineries have to be very strong ad keep a vigil on these people who are polluting the country's environment with mixing corrution in our system .

    The corrupted people should be punished havily to give a lesson to those who are thinking of doing corruption.

    Above all we the people should report to the police any single incident of corruption we encounter with . Then only corruption can be erdicated.

  • Re: How corruption can be eradicated from our India?

    by » 9 years ago


    Monalisa wrote:

    [quote]Above all we the people should report to the police any single incident of corruption we encounter with . Then only corruption can be erdicated.[/quote]

    Even police are corrupted, infact they are one of the most corrupted people in our country.Police are nothing but terrorist covered with legal weapon to conduct crime freely without any fear.Corruption is like a spider's web, where everybody is interlinked with one another. One has to kill the spider(corruption) to stop it from spreading. The question is how?

  • Re: How corruption can be eradicated from our India?

    by » 9 years ago


    I don't know basically where to start from as each and every stream from top to bottom is corrupted...Because of these corrupted officials, country's progress is much slower........

  • Re: How corruption can be eradicated from our India?

    by » 9 years ago


    Deivigan wrote:
    [quote]I accept to the view of Gulshan they should be hanged to death. And also i like to suggest a few points. The candidate or a minister should not in power more than twice in his entire life or in his politics carrier and there should be a age limit less than 40 years and they should have got a minimum of degree of qualification and the medium should have been English. I am not telling that they should have studied only in English it is enough if they are able to communicate in English.[/quote]

    The problem is that corruption is deep rooted and it is difficult to fight the menace only with law. The suggestion that ministers should not be in power more than twice is apt. I may add that there should be rotation of portfolios. The ministers as well as bureaucrats should change their portfolio every six months or one year. There are some portfolio more attractive for unlawful money. No body should hold such portfolio for long period.

    As regards qualification, it is better that the ministers get good skill in English language but do not understand how this can reduce corruption. I request for elucidation on this point.

    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: How corruption can be eradicated from our India?

    by » 9 years ago


    It's true that almost everybody is corrupted starting from the bottom to top level. But, among then few, a very little in number who are not corrupted and they are running the country and taking it to make a developed country. Though their number is very small but they really exist and because of them we are surviving, otherwise if everybody is corrupted then the country will be destroyed within a short span of time. Fighting evil over good is difficult but not impossible. Only the quantity of the good or non corrupted people need to be increased. If we elect good fresh leaders who can lead the country in a proper way without any personal benefits, I think this can be the foundation to curb corruption.

  • Re: How corruption can be eradicated from our India?

    by » 9 years ago


    Pradeep Kumar Nanda wrote:
    [quote]It's true that almost everybody is corrupted starting from the bottom to top level. But, among then few, a very little in number who are not corrupted and they are running the country and taking it to make a developed country. Though their number is very small but they really exist and because of them we are surviving, otherwise if everybody is corrupted then the country will be destroyed within a short span of time. Fighting evil over good is difficult but not impossible. Only the quantity of the good or non corrupted people need to be increased. If we elect good fresh leaders who can lead the country in a proper way without any personal benefits, I think this can be the foundation to curb corruption.[/quote]

    It is not right to say that the country is running due to the negligible number of honest. In spite of corruption, we have advanced in all fields. In fact, the corrupt work more and day and night whereas the dead honest are satisfied with small salary and will not work more. Corruption has the merit of speeding up the administrative machinery. This does not harm all. If all were harmed, corruption would have ended long ago. Corruption favors the rich who afford bribe and harms the poor and principled. One who can and is ready to bribe always gets done what he wants. Food and drug adulteration play with health of people and need be dealt with first.

    It is the poor and the few honest who suffer most. It is they who should struggle and launch strong movement against corruption.

    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: How corruption can be eradicated from our India?

    by » 9 years ago


    I accept to the view of Gulshan they should be hanged to death. The introduction of the death penalty for corruption and nepotism, is the only guaranteed effective way, to end the culture of corruption among western politicians. The death penalty could be applied, for instance, in cases where an elected representative claimed more than € 1000 from the state, in any one year.

    Widespread application of the death penalty, with such low thresholds, would ultimately disable the political parties, and end recruitment to the political class.
    In that way, it would remove two primary sources of corruption.

    THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

    http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/

  • Re: How corruption can be eradicated from our India?

    by » 9 years ago


    The recent scandal in the United Kingdom is a reminder, that corrupt politicians are not found only in developing countries.
    Corruption, self-enrichment, and nepotism are part of the political culture in western democracies - so much so, that they form a major argument against democracy itself.

    Hence,Corruption i believe do no biasing for rich & poor

    THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

    http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/

  • Re: How corruption can be eradicated from our India?

    by » 9 years ago


    Sumit,
    India was ruled by many western kings.Do you say that the corruption is inherited from them?

    Visit my blogs:

    http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.