The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Tomorrow's match against WI could be India's Dream run to win the world cup.
Though a lot has been written and said about that team India is not looking like a side to win the 2011 World cup but I personally feel that our team India stands in a very good chance to win this world cup. The reason why I think so is that firstly, India is having the advantage of home conditions and to think about to beat India, in Indian conditions, takes a lot of sweating for the opposition team. Secondly, the Indian batting is backed by the class of the living legend Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, ( his last world cup ) who could single handedly win you any match. Finally, the pitches here are quite slow and favors spin bowling which could be well utilized by the veteran spinner Harbhajan Singh and his co-bowlers. Let's pray God that India could repeat its performance of the 1983 world cup and we could rejoice and feel proud to say that we are the supporters of our Great Indian Team.
I think tommarow is the day for India and India will win this match but match may be very interesting because pollard is in form and is hardhitter and from India side yusuf may give fight to pollard.

Other batting lineup is strong at both side but India is more strong than best Indies

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Team India has got strong batting line up when compared to West Indies but at the same time, will have to be aware of Pollard as he has always been in form in IPL and mostly on asian pitches.

Dhoni will have to use his brain to get Pollard out early during the innings in same way when he got him out at straightish mid off in IPL 3 which changed the course of the match.
We all Indians want India to win the world cup. But i think there are certain issues that needs to be sorted out quickly.

First the captaincy of Dhoni is not upto the mark in the recent times.Gone are the days for his aggressive and out of box decisions. Now a days we can see Dhoni going for 'safety first' decision.I think he needs to be aggressive and attacking.

secondly coming to the team selection. i think Dhoni is more stubborn on his selection.The best example is the case of Sreesanth and Piyush Chawla. Sreesanth was given only one game and whereas Chawla played in three games who is still struggling in his performance.
Dhoni did the same in last year t20 world where he played with Ravindra jadeja who was smashed in all the matches.Everyone makes mistakes but has Dhoni learned from his mistakes.

Everyone knows India has the worst fielding and moderate bowling attack in this world cup. But we can still win the world cup with this current team. i think for bowling we have to pick the right combination in the team.I think with Ashwin coming to the side, will make a big difference in the bowling.
Its been a while and I have been following the discussion.I, initially thought the topic is pretty clear,will India win or not?

Looking at the responses there has been interesting opinions posed about our Indian team.Winning the ICC World Cup ;being one of the most sought event;undoubtedly has been a sensitive issue for us and no Indian would want the team to loose on our very home ground.

However,if this is the most sought after event,why do we witness poor captaincy decisions like in the match against South Africa.After hours of practice pumped in and millions spent in brand building and paying cricketers,why is there a lack in performance?

I understand that its a game and there is always winning and losing in it.But this no longer is just a game!

Cricket now is not just a game.It is business,it is associated with brands,state government and national government's revenue.Like many who have discussed this before ,I would like to point out that it the right of every Indian who spends their time with the sport and invest in it indirectly to ask,what is done with the time in hand and why decisions in important games go wrong?

Will India win? I do not know,I really want them to.Because its just not about the pride they bring,they owe it to Indian citizens for making cricket bigger than it is.If they can't do this and just treat it like a normal game,I really would be dissapointed.

Leo

India has a habit of starting a Tourney on a dull or miserable note, but bounce back strongly, though only to lose in the Final. but that is history.the Gary-Mahi combine is made of steely resolve and needle-sharp acumen and it is based on that that I would predict a 'grand' comeback in the series!

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Today India struggling with best Indies I think India may loose this match because best Indies showing good confidense and playing better than India. But anything can happen let us see who will win.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Finally India win todays match so I hope India will win world cup 2011 if India maintain this performance in future game .

Let us see what will do India in next match against Australiya.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Sumit prediction got wrong because its cricket so anything can happen but his prediction for team selection was right.

Santosh Kumar Singh

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.