The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So guys.. time is running out. Time to conclude the topic :) .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

So I conclude my discussions

* Unlike from all previous winners this years winner was awarded it for future work promise.

* US had dual face regarding world peace and confering this prestigious prize to its president was not right.

* Behind the terrorist hunt carrying out in various countries US aims political and economical benefits also

* The award declaration was too early and premature

* Even after the declaration of prize he acted contrary to the words of Nobel Peace Prize committy

So I strongly believe Barac Husain Obama was not a good candidate for this prestigious prize.

Thanks to all.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]You just look to previous winners.Our Indian Origin Rajendra Pachouri and his organisation won it for their best works on environmental issues.Wangari Mathai also won for her works on environmental issues.Here after winning the same prize this man does just opposite to the works of his previous one.It is dishonouring them.

Also look to other winners like Kofi Annan, Aungsan Suki etc.All have done something for striving people and not for motivational speech.Here this man had done nothing except some promises

In his election campaign he accused Al Qaeda as the biggest threat to world and his action is concentrated in Afgan against Thaliban which escalated the problem.So words are not matching with action and such a man is given this noble Nobal.[/quote]

Abid i wanna tell you, why we should look at the previous winners, it is not must or written in golden words to give prize for same cause and works. In your answer mostly winners win for the work of environental solutions. So if a person have done something different then he also have rights to win. If he is doing right and good for world then its not matter he is opposite to all or not. A person which stands against to all the world,that person can do something.

He took an open challenge to finish the tetrorism and he trying his best.

You just took the point of speech. If he can do the he is saying. He has good thinking power , so he saying good speech. And speech is must be good otherwise who cares about bad speech.

You are saying what he has done. So read this :

Jagland( The nobel prize team member) said "We have not given the prize for what may happen in the future. We are awarding Obama for what he has done in the past year. And we are hoping this may contribute a little bit for what he is trying to do," noting that he hoped the award would assist Obama's foreign policy efforts.
Jagland said the committee was influenced by a speech Obama gave about Islam in Cairo in June 2009, the president's efforts to prevent nuclear proliferation and climate change, and Obama's support for using established international bodies such as the United Nations to pursue foreign policy goals. The New York Times reported that Jagland shrugged off the question of whether "the committee feared being labeled naïve for accepting a young politician’s promises at face value", stating that "no one could deny that 'the international climate' had suddenly improved, and that Mr. Obama was the main reason...'We want to embrace the message that he stands for.

So i agree with the members of Nobel Prize Team. And saying Obama is the right candidate for the Nobel Prize.
As Per Topic "Was Obama a right candidate for Nobel Peace Prize ?" I am concluding my opinions

Obama didn't get the prize for what may happen in the future. He got awarded for what he has done in the past year. And we are hoping this may contribute a little bit for what he is trying to do," noting that he hoped the award would assist Obama's foreign policy efforts.

Obama is the person which Really do good in future for worlds peace.

He had taken a open challenge fight with Terrorism. Thats a not easy task.

The president's efforts to prevent nuclear proliferation and climate change, and Obama's support for using established international bodies such as the United Nations to pursue foreign policy goals.

Every one believes in Obama , Thats why he is selected as per President of America. And i believe he will do complete his promises. Every thing Takes time.

Some persons are saying he got prize very earlier, so its good he got prize earlier for his previous works and he will get more confidence and responsibility of nobel prize holder.

So , I agreed : Obama is the right candidate for the Nobel Prize.
Thank you guys for your contribution. The discussion is closed with that.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.