The topic is locked.
Hello Friends,

Topic for this week's discussion is:

What kind of impact the reality shows such as Splitsville and Roadies etc. are playing on the psyche of today's youth? Are there any benefits to be had from participating in such type of shows?

As usual, the winner gets INR 50, runner-up INR 25 plus 50 points each. All other participants with minimum three valid replies will get 50 points.

Hoping for a good discussion, all the best!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just to keep this thread on the top!!
Isn't there anyone who is interested in the topic??? Come on guys! :unsure: :( :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hi Friends..effects about the reality shows on our society and youth is really a hot topic.

Everything running in this world have both negative and positive effects. In matter of reality shows according to me the positive point is only to check the mental level of a person up to end except this i don't think so there is any other positive effect.

About the matter of negative effects, highly sensitized and overtly manipulated in the scripted reality shows are responsible for spoiling the softness of our society.
Government already planning to run this shows only in midnight not in day time becase these are not family shows.

Small children are attracted towards these kinds of shows they are learning bad habbits from these shows. Mental thinking also get affected.

We know in these days it also happens in our daily life but upto a limit not at this no limit shows.

How parents allows their girls and boys to abuse in front of camera's and doing these kind of scenes.
Splitsvilla, a show conducted in MTV spoils the nature of the Indian girls whom they fighting for the attraction of guys. Also on watching the reality shows like roadies attract the youths by conducting the races among themselves in cities which also results in some horrible accidents.
These shows are just playing with the senstivity of the youth.
They are getting bad at mental level which makes the value of relationship upto 0.
I dont think so ... as the name suggest "Reality shows" So this shows reveal the reality not the fake... :evil: :kiss: :blush: :silly: :sick: :whistle: :pinch:
Actually the reality shows came as show of real life.The Shilpa Shetty controversy was the real result of it.But unfortunately it turned to a show of virtualities.

It had affected our youth widely.All are keen to know what will happen in next round.The spectotors are asked to send SMS for their favourites.But these are just some business tricks.Seeing the tears that created virually we the family members are crying like some one of our family had died!So it affects us psychologically and even death of soft hearted may take place.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I agree with only the meaning on your line but not the truthness.
Reality shows are here to show the reality but if they show the reality then it will not be the proper entertaintment show. the show maker makes it more spicy by doing a lot of other editing in it.

Editing in stories and drama and all.

Fakness is also the part of these shows.
Yaa People like spicy things , dont u like u spicy ??
o so your taste is so bad....have tasty and spicy nd crispy things in life ...then you will love this kinds of reality shows...:-)
And lohit i appreciate your concern regarding Boddunan...

HEY BODDUNAN MEMBERS LISTEN:
LOHIT IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:-)
Then it should be named unreality shows!!

But the common people doesn't understand that these are fake shows.Even some persons suicided hearing that their favourite ousted from the show.What is the message it gives?
The people had really addicted to this show.
Who is responsible for it?
The editor who made it well spicy.
So it is high time to check such shows showing.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.