The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Radhika wrote:
[quote]But in government jobs the salary hike is very low.Suppose take software field after 6months they will increase their pay to 50% in some companies.every year we expect increase in salary that to in high range .If we played a major role in any product they will give salary hike.But in government job the increment will be in 1or2 thousands.What ever we do same salary.

Due to recession the software companies are not increasing the pay.In private sector or IT within few years we can earn lots of money and also with in few years a normal software engineer will become project lead then manager also.maximum it will take 4 or 5years.But in government sector its not easy to become a manager in 4 or 5 years i think it will take more then 20years.

And also now a days every one have feeling government job means 9to5 job.sitting in the chair and sleeping.No one will recognize and give respect.And also government job means corruption .

Some one who wants name,fame,salary then private job is best.
If a person wants only job security then government job.

We can get job satisfaction in private job,its impossible in government job.In private job if we work 10or15years that equivalent to 40yrs of government job.[/quote]

Radhika I am fully agree with your words, i am fully agree to go with private jobs in IT industry. With our efforts we can attain a good respect and designation in private sector in a very short time. But its not possible in Gvovernment job. In government job only sleepyness & lazyness. We can get job satisfaction in Private jobs not in Goverment job.
Dharanidaran,assha,lohit thanks for supporting me.

What ever it is private job is best for challenging people,government job for the people having no confidence,and not interested to take risk.
Government jobs are secure than private jobs but the dignity of job is high in private jobs.
In government jobs our promotion is not dependent on our talents.
But in private jobs our promotion is always dependent an our talent.
So it is better to choose private jobs.
Dharanidaran wrote:
[quote]Government jobs are secure than private jobs but the dignity of job is high in private jobs.
In government jobs our promotion is not dependent on our talents.
But in private jobs our promotion is always dependent an our talent.
So it is better to choose private jobs.[/quote]

you are right dharanidaran, private jobs are better to join. In private jobs ,we can get easily promotion with our efforts.
hey every one supporting private jobs,every one is saying same points.if someone argues it will be interesting..........
Radhika this group discussion. its not a debate. We are discussing.
i know we are discussing,but if some one say the negative points in private sector.some new ideas will come.Now every one saying the same points in a different manner.see your points mostly your saying i am supporting this etc...,not feeling bore.I think u mentioned all positive and negative points related to discussion in your first post itself.you covered all........now what is there to post :) .
I Think to get Govt. Job firstly Candidate filter by certificate and marks . Its necessary to maintain 60% marks for Government job and to get Private job its not necessary to maintain marks etc. They see confidence and experience.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

There is a lot of restrictions in Goverment jobs. If we have some more money then there is problem for Government employee. For a Govermment employee it is necessary to report about that everything which he bought and its cost is more than 5000.

The resources are not good in Government office. If you need a printer in your office and you submit the application for that, then only god knows when that printer will come in your office.

In government jobs we complete our more than half life under loan. In private jobs we can earn with our efforts.
As per my experience There is no resource problem in all Government sector but delay type things exists in Govt. sectors.

In Private organization there is limited resources and there are restriction to use it but in Govt. sector public use resource openly means misuse.

And lot of privatization implement in Govt. organization . Most work complete on contract basis so number of permanent seats have decreased and involvement of Private organization in Govt. sector has increase.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.