The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
privatization is good For India..
Nowadays, some banks and insurance sector privatization running successfully. They are Provide More offers to customers,

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
COOL BOY wrote:
[quote]As a coin has two sides every things has two sides positive and negative . privatization will help the private companies to develop but it may have some negative aspects too. lets see what other feel.[/quote]

Dear you are right at your words, every decision has +ive and +ive aspects. But its mean not that we will not go for any decision. We have to go, and privatization is good for government future. It will increase the service and response both.

The negative point is little bit decrement in reliability.

So we can cover it also with other facts. So Privatization of Goverenment is good.
Radhika wrote:
[quote]i support privatization because it will reduce the overload of government.The working of private companies is 100times better then government ones.

The decision making is slow,corruption,for small file moving it will take years of time.Privatization is good.But for things like railway,buses semi privatization is good because in private sector they wont care for normal people,their main aim is to get profits, then it will be burden for normal middle class and poor people.Due to this privatization now the rates are high.Semi privatization is good for all.[/quote]

Radhika your words are right at some points.. like :But for things like railway,buses semi privatization is good because in private sector they wont care for normal people,their main aim is to get profits, then it will be burden for normal middle class and poor people.

But we are saying about the 100% privatization of government. Its only 30%. So government will also think about the prices for middle class and poor people.
Lohit you are right that privatisation is good for the development of the society and the people but to remove the negative aspects of privatisation the government need to plan its privatisation strategy. Before taking any step it need to be well planned otherwise their can big losses too. If privatisation is properly planned then there be a huge development of the people and the country both.
You are correct COOL BOY. The Government should plan privatization in India to ensure overall growth of economy.
Thanks Manoj for supporting me i have a lot of views regarding privatisation how can it be helpful and how sometimes it can harm the economy too lets now see the views of other may be they be having the same views or they may oppose us. This group discussion will help us to get good knowledge.
Privatization is the need of current government because the work of government is not so much fast responding. Privatization will emits so much jobs in Government sector and the results will be good surely.
Government companies are going behind privatisation not due to loss.But I think it is due to some trick played by someone at top of government itself for favouring some of their colleagues.
Lubna K P wrote:
[quote]Government companies are going behind privatisation not due to loss.But I think it is due to some trick played by someone at top of government itself for favouring some of their colleagues.[/quote]

Yes Lubna i am agree with you completely. Government jobs have no so much goos system, and big officers assume government as their property. So curruption is increasing. Privatization will decrease the curruption.
yes Lohit privatisation may decrease the corruption to some extent but it will not remove the corruption completly and it may so happen that some private companies may start dominating over the market and have their monopoly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.