The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes Soubhagya sir you are right... Privatization will help Indian government a lot.
Sorry for being late.

"Does privatization good for India's future?"

I don't support privatisation in all fields.It may be good in some fields but bad in some other fields.
For eg: We know that education upto secondary level is free and compulsory in India.But due to private sectors invasion the fee level had reached Everest which caused poor people not able to get quality education.He has still to study in less equipped government schools.Some may then point that is the fault of government school.But this condition occured due to the approval to private parties to enter this field.In earlier days the education in government school was also good.But now it came down due to unhealthy competition.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I wish to share one more incident.That is the usefullness of privatisation

Our BSNL was the only authority in telecom field years ago and it was under Central govt.On that days we have to wait years and years to get a phone connection at our home.I still remember the photo of queue for SIM card of BSNL when it was launched.That is the customers have to suffer more.
But After globalisation many companies came into this field.As a result BSNL has to change their policies.Private companies provided connection at the very next second of application.They acticvated SIM just by a minut and provided it at all shopes including barbar shopes!!!So people have no need to form long queue and no need to wait for years.When people turned to private companies BSNL had also forced to change their policy.Now it is similar to all private companies.The just introduced second pulse is best example in recent days.
So privatisation may be good at some fields , but bad at some other fields.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid is right that things are more expensive in private sectors or companies. like DPS school fees is to high 50000 Rs. for admission donation and 3000 Rs. per month for each child so how can poor people get admission in DPS school.

same as in Govt. School still less fees like Rs. 50 per month , there is huge difference.

So existence of both types is required so poor and rich both can be educated.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

So to come to a point most of us agree that certain companies or sectors should be privatised and not all. So if proper planning is done then really there can be huge growth in the economy. Santosh is extremely right if there are no Government schools and colleges and all educational institutions are privatised then how would the children of people who cant afford to pay high fees would be able to study.Government can encouraged privatisation but it needs to understand that it should be in a controlled manner.
The privatisation of all sector is not at all good.It has a lot of disadvantages.The commonly experienced is in the educational field since all of us need education.Regarding other fields also some drawbacks exist.For example private hospitals.They are waiting for patients and on getting one robs his full pocket with all types of tests and others.So poor man not able to visit there.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Sorry for being late.

"Does privatization good for India's future?"

I don't support privatisation in all fields.It may be good in some fields but bad in some other fields.
For eg: We know that education upto secondary level is free and compulsory in India.But due to private sectors invasion the fee level had reached Everest which caused poor people not able to get quality education.He has still to study in less equipped government schools.Some may then point that is the fault of government school.But this condition occured due to the approval to private parties to enter this field.In earlier days the education in government school was also good.But now it came down due to unhealthy competition.[/quote]

Abid, you were saying that education upto secondary level is free by India Government, but why students are not getting free education.A lot a children are hanging out here and there.

If privatization enters i the some part of government, its mean not the fees of schools will increase, government giving chance to privatization only for improving the service, and 100% government is not going under private. we are only talking about 30% or 20%, and government will handle it.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]Abid is right that things are more expensive in private sectors or companies. like DPS school fees is to high 50000 Rs. for admission donation and 3000 Rs. per month for each child so how can poor people get admission in DPS school.

same as in Govt. School still less fees like Rs. 50 per month , there is huge difference.

So existence of both types is required so poor and rich both can be educated.[/quote]

Santosh sir, private schools like DPS and some others , they all have a very good schooling facility. The main reason of increasing the private school fees is Six pay commission.Now teachers of private school also demands for six pay commission. In this matters government should handle the fees structure. Fees no should be so much hig and not should be so much less.

And we are talking chance of privatization for only improving the services not criterias.
COOL BOY wrote:
[quote]So to come to a point most of us agree that certain companies or sectors should be privatised and not all. So if proper planning is done then really there can be huge growth in the economy. Santosh is extremely right if there are no Government schools and colleges and all educational institutions are privatised then how would the children of people who cant afford to pay high fees would be able to study.Government can encouraged privatisation but it needs to understand that it should be in a controlled manner.[/quote]

The same thing i am saying that cool boy.
Government should control everything with according to the posision and condition of people.
Lubna K P wrote:
[quote]The privatisation of all sector is not at all good.It has a lot of disadvantages.The commonly experienced is in the educational field since all of us need education.Regarding other fields also some drawbacks exist.For example private hospitals.They are waiting for patients and on getting one robs his full pocket with all types of tests and others.So poor man not able to visit there.[/quote]

Hey Lubna Why don't you think positive. I know private hospitals just want to fill their pocket. But all are not same. In this manner privatization can work very efficiently. In civil hospitals which are form the side of government, service and medicines are not properly available or not good doctors are available.

So Government should add that privatization to improve the services provide in the Government hospitals. Fees structure should be control by government.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.