The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote] Fees structure should be control by government.[/quote]

It is impossible Lohit.In my state Kerala there were no private professional colleges ten years ago.So rich students went to private colleges of Tamilnad and Karnataka with sack of money and came back with certificate.Definitely they were greedy to money because they had completed the course spending a lot of money.Can you expect a free diagnosis from any of such doctors or a free service from any such engineers ?

So to stop this flow to other states our government allowed private self financing colleges under control of government.Slowly they began to demand more autonomousy and now it reached to a state that they will conduct admission test, they will decide fee structure and they will decide admission criteria.Definitely any fool with money will get admission.Lohit, Think a situation in which such a foolish doctor diagnosing you.Will you allow if you know he is qualified like that ? We are not aware of the quality of doctors diagnosing us.

Recently you might had heard the case of some autonomous universities.All of them are private institutions came under UGC Act.But slowly they began to show their colours and increased fee for all.Recently in one of them on enquiry, I had to pay Rs 20000 (Twenty thousand) for PhD registration for one year and many other fee also .I didn't go in that way then.Within a month there came the uplift action by the government.I felt I am too lucky.

Privatisation is good in some manner.But definitely government should be there with stern decissions to control them in all manner.Breakers should be punished then and there itself.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Privatisation is the process of participation by non government organizations and individuls in management of government schemes. Some degree of privatization has always been there. The Works Departments of government like P.W.D., Border Roads Organization and Military Engineer Service cannot be even conceived without contractors' role. The government department have only broad objects to fulfiull. It is not feasible to build minute and comprehensive infrastructure for completely performing the jobs. Moreover, the government infrastructure is inflexible. It is not posssible to gainfully employ the resources including manpower when the objective has been attained. The private organizations are more flexible. The resources available with them may be gainfully used not just for one organization. when a particular govt. departebnt has got the job finished, the staff in private organization can be diverted to some other government department- centre or state- or even another private organization. The private organization may not face the problem of idle capacity unlike government department that is rule bound and inflexible. Definitely, privatization is in national interest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But If we can get good facility with low fees then why people need to go for more expensive school.

I am not saying that Private schools are not good i am saying that its more expensing so its not made for poor people.

As if We are Indian and want to improvement in India then our aim should be targeted to improve our poor people.

So if we are able to provide good facility for poor people that is best way even if its government or its private.

So there is need to facility in Govt. shcool should be improved.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Sorry for being late.

"Does privatization good for India's future?"

I don't support privatisation in all fields.It may be good in some fields but bad in some other fields.
For eg: We know that education upto secondary level is free and compulsory in India.But due to private sectors invasion the fee level had reached Everest which caused poor people not able to get quality education.He has still to study in less equipped government schools.Some may then point that is the fault of government school.But this condition occured due to the approval to private parties to enter this field.In earlier days the education in government school was also good.But now it came down due to unhealthy competition.[/quote]

I dont think like that.There are people who reached great heights by studying in government school. It depends more on the individual.
In which way private schools are going to affect the standard of government schools?
There is competition only between private schools and not with government schools.
Privatization will effect to Government so Its not much good because Government is property of India and 40% private are from outside so we should support to our Govt. and should try to give height to it.
its big thing but

"Kasti ko badlo kinare badal jate hain, Soch ko badlo sitare badal jate hain"

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

The purpose of privatization is not to deprive the sceduled castes and backward classes of the reservation. The idea is to better utilize the avaiable managerial talent and resources availkable in the country. It is aptly said that the best goverment is that which governs the least. The best alternative for management of national economy is that the permanent goernment staff should be skeleton i.e. smaller in number. The govt. departments should concentrate on planning and not execution. The goverment is to decide the priorities and allocate work and resources. The govt is to guide. If the government underatkes execution, very big staff is required. Being rule bound, government staff is inflexible. It is not possible to gainfully employ the staff when there is no or less work. The government staff and other resources cannot be easily diverted even to other departments- not to speak of deployment in private sector. If the various jobs are entrusted to private sources, better utilization is possible. Same staff and resources available with a company may be utilized for central government, state government and other organizations. To illustrate, I have a friend, who is contractor with Jal Nigam. His staff can work not only for Jal Nigam but also for P.W.D. and M.E.S. If the sane staff were directly employed by Jal Nigam, they could never be deployed in other agencies. Another advantage of privatization is specialization. It is not feasible for a government department to deploy experts in every job. So, it is better to utilize services of speciality companies. A case is Bank ATMs. Same private agency may service ATMs of all banks in a city instead of each bank employing own staff. The need of the hour is to reduce costs by best and most economic resouce utilization inclusive of human resoucres. Needless to say, privatization meets the objective.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I would say that privatisation is not good for india's future. Because firstly private sectors would work for their own profit but not for the people welfare. Secondly there will be a chance in the increase of unemployement among the low caste people such as SC, ST, MBC, etc. Goverment will always plan to eradicate unemployement but private sectors wont care that. This means i dont say that privatisation is completley wrong, it can be acceptable in some field like telecommunication, etc. Secondly privatisation leads to the increase in debt. A private sector will be operated partially by the owner's money and partially by getting loan. This will lead to increase in the cost prices. This will affect the normal people life.

I conclude that privatisation is not good for india. Goverment sectors are not so efficeient in india. But I think privatisation of such govt. sectors will be not the solution. Govt. should take further efforts and plan to do efficient work and Bring a Developed India
Salman farsi wrote:
[quote]I would say that privatisation is not good for india's future. Because firstly private sectors would work for their own profit but not for the people welfare. Secondly there will be a chance in the increase of unemployement among the low caste people such as SC, ST, MBC, etc. Goverment will always plan to eradicate unemployement but private sectors wont care that. This means i dont say that privatisation is completley wrong, it can be acceptable in some field like telecommunication, etc. Secondly privatisation leads to the increase in debt. A private sector will be operated partially by the owner's money and partially by getting loan. This will lead to increase in the cost prices. This will affect the normal people life.

I conclude that privatisation is not good for india. Goverment sectors are not so efficeient in india. But I think privatisation of such govt. sectors will be not the solution. Govt. should take further efforts and plan to do efficient work and Bring a Developed India[/quote]

after reading your views i change my mind.
privatization is not good.
But in some fields privatization helps a lot than government.
So privatization must be selective
I agree with Salman Farsi..

But here corruption is at every stage. We can't remove corruption from the system. So if privatization is there, then the system may be more efficient and the corruption also reduces. We should think at this also. Due to reservation system, so many backward people got government jobs,but they are not doing work properly.I seen so many people(Maximum 95% people). We should think on this

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
thank you for accepting but i too accept with your words that privatisation is needed in the field of telecommunication. Because if goverment only have the power of telecommunication then it will become monopoly and it will lead to the increase in the call charges. If privatisation happens this problem will not occur. Fortunately in telecommunication sector privatisation is existing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.