The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya I accept on your words rakesh, But privatisation wont give solution for this. I would give my opinion in making the goverment sectors effecient, that is the rules and regulations should be very strict. Even a small corruptions done by an employer in any sector should be punished by enforcing fine or by dismmising he/she from the job permanantly. This will make fear on the employers mind and might have chance of reducing the corruption
All these network companies airtel, Reliance, Docomo comes unders telecommunication companies. There are so many companies in this field. New players like uninor also entered recently. Due to so many companies, BSNL share percentage is declining every month. Government is not improving it. It is the bad idea. Government should improve it. AS government laying more optical fibres everywhere, government should consider BSNL also.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
[quote]
Aid Wrote: Privatisation is good in some manner.But definitely government should be there with stern decissions to control them in all manner.Breakers should be punished then and there itself.[/quote]

I am also saying the same thing abid. We need privatization only for improving the service & system of government. Power must be in the hands of Government, but the response power should be like private.

you said that in some private institutes rich students easily get certificates, but dear this is also in the Government institutes also. At present time everything is possible. The main problem is the our system which not going good. And it can only improve by the mixture of Private 30% and Government 70%.

We need privatization in government sector only for the improvement of services. The prices must be handled by government because through government sector prices always get set low.

you are saying breakers should be punished : Tell me how they will get punished. The main big officers are also the part of corruption.

Who are the main problem of this increasing corruption, "we". We make them greedy for our benefit by showing them money, and everybody wants money.

The main thing is system which is not going properly.Privatization should be allowed only for the improvement of system not to change the system.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]But If we can get good facility with low fees then why people need to go for more expensive school.

I am not saying that Private schools are not good i am saying that its more expensing so its not made for poor people.

As if We are Indian and want to improvement in India then our aim should be targeted to improve our poor people.

So if we are able to provide good facility for poor people that is best way even if its government or its private.

So there is need to facility in Govt. shcool should be improved.[/quote]

Santosh Sir i also wanna that there must be improvement in the condition of poor people. But the problem is system poor getting poor and rich getting richer.

If a poor earns more, then prices also getting rises. So who poor people can save something because he don't get chance to save.

Our Indian government is very corrupted, so rich persons are just talking the benefit of their money and position.

No body is giving chance to poor people. So the main thing is improve the system.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]Privatization will effect to Government so Its not much good because Government is property of India and 40% private are from outside so we should support to our Govt. and should try to give height to it.
its big thing but

"Kasti ko badlo kinare badal jate hain, Soch ko badlo sitare badal jate hain"[/quote]

Santosh sir, come into the real world.

These lines "Kasti ko badlo kinare badal jate hain, Soch ko badlo sitare badal jate hain" just make us feel good.

We know government is the property of India, but the politicians are talking Indian government as their property before India.

No one is getting job easily in government sector and your are saying give heights to it. How to do it?

All the system is bad of Indian government.
Salman farsi wrote:
[quote]I would say that privatisation is not good for india's future. Because firstly private sectors would work for their own profit but not for the people welfare. Secondly there will be a chance in the increase of unemployement among the low caste people such as SC, ST, MBC, etc. Goverment will always plan to eradicate unemployement but private sectors wont care that. This means i dont say that privatisation is completley wrong, it can be acceptable in some field like telecommunication, etc. Secondly privatisation leads to the increase in debt. A private sector will be operated partially by the owner's money and partially by getting loan. This will lead to increase in the cost prices. This will affect the normal people life.

I conclude that privatisation is not good for india. Goverment sectors are not so efficeient in india. But I think privatisation of such govt. sectors will be not the solution. Govt. should take further efforts and plan to do efficient work and Bring a Developed India[/quote]

I am not agree with you dear here, in this matter, because you are saying the private companies will firstly see their benefits. But in this manner, we are appointing privatization in a point to point manner.
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote][quote]
Aid Wrote: Privatisation is good in some manner.But definitely government should be there with stern decissions to control them in all manner.Breakers should be punished then and there itself.[/quote]

I am also saying the same thing abid. We need privatization only for improving the service & system of government. Power must be in the hands of Government, but the response power should be like private.

you said that in some private institutes rich students easily get certificates, but dear this is also in the Government institutes also. At present time everything is possible. The main problem is the our system which not going good. And it can only improve by the mixture of Private 30% and Government 70%.

We need privatization in government sector only for the improvement of services. The prices must be handled by government because through government sector prices always get set low.

you are saying breakers should be punished : Tell me how they will get punished. The main big officers are also the part of corruption.

Who are the main problem of this increasing corruption, "we". We make them greedy for our benefit by showing them money, and everybody wants money.

The main thing is system which is not going properly.Privatization should be allowed only for the improvement of system not to change the system.[/quote]

I agree with you lohit. Now getting PHD is also possible. Some of my sir said, getting PHD costs 2 Lakhs from some university. It is a government university and it is like that in most universities. Here most of the government employees are so greedy. Selling PHD degree is very ridiculous. That's why India is lagging in every thing. If privatization is possible, then they will definitely work. Otherwise they will lose their job.

And poorer becomes poorer !!! Why like that. Because they don't know the tactics to live. Most of the persons(consider an auto driver), if he earns huge money in a day, then he will drinks a lot and take nothing to home and if he earns nothing also he will drinks. They will not save like other persons. Only few (maybe 10%) save the money. They don't think big. For better idea on this refer the book "Rich dad poor dad".

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Regrding privte sector, some users have commented that profit and not public service is the motive. I may point out that self interest and profit motive is the prime mover of economic engine. This is what makes the system efficient. any unnecessary costs and lethargy results in losses and erosion of profits. Privatization cannot be blamed or reversed on this plea. Rather remedial measures need be considered The private sector should be encouraged. Thewre may be some objects like supporting poorer sections, servicing the under develped regions etc. The best way is not to burden public sector with unremunerative projects for meeting these objectives. Publicv and private both may be required to work even in less profitable sectors. The government should provide financial assistance or subsidy for the purpose. Needless to say, the govt is there to lead and guide for public goal. The private sector should be free to choose the profitable lines. when required to enter less profitable or loss zones, the subsidy should be given direct to beneficiaries or the companies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Regrding privte sector, some users have commented that profit and not public service is the motive. I may point out that self interest and profit motive is the prime mover of economic engine. This is what makes the system efficient. any unnecessary costs and lethargy results in losses and erosion of profits. Privatization cannot be blamed or reversed on this plea. Rather remedial measures need be considered The private sector should be encouraged. Thewre may be some objects like supporting poorer sections, servicing the under develped regions etc. The best way is not to burden public sector with unremunerative projects for meeting these objectives. Publicv and private both may be required to work even in less profitable sectors. The government should provide financial assistance or subsidy for the purpose. Needless to say, the govt is there to lead and guide for public goal. The private sector should be free to choose the profitable lines. when required to enter less profitable or loss zones, the subsidy should be given direct to beneficiaries or the companies.[/quote]

I am agree with you at some points Mr. Gulshan Kumar. One of your point is this : there may be some procedure to support poor people, we are listening so many procedures from a lot of time to improve the condition of poor people, but we get nothing, poor people at the same place. The problem is we need honest people which can work for poor people from heart and honestly. Because greedy people eat money from the money of poor people. So poor people are not getting any right services.

We need a system which can work very effectively and why all people only say about the methods but i didn't see any effective procedure which helps the poor people. So we need a team which is pure and honest from the root and work effectively for this.
I think only one way to improve India and its Govt.

"Khud ko kar buland itna ki khuda bande se khud pooche bata teri hai kya raja"

Nothing else we have in our hand if you have interest in study then you can get your by studying anywhere in India.

I have live example in my family "my elder brother studied from Govt. College but he is now Scientist in ISRO so his hardwork give him hight not any private college.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.