The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I conclude this group discussion saying that privatization must be selective and always be under the control of the government to ensure quality.
As Per The GD Topic "Does privatization good for India's future?"

I am going to conclude :

1. Our Indian government services and their response is very slow, so we need a type of privatization which can make it fast.

2. Privatization can increase the productivity and quality of the product.

3. Privatization can increase the more profits and will decrease the corruption from the government.

4. But only 20 to 30% part of the government should be get privatized. Because if maximum part will in the hand of private companies then they will do all work according to their hands.

5. After privatization jobs recuirement will be done by talent of candidates.

6. Privatization will increase good services in hospitals, offices, telecommunications and various fields and will also do fast works in lest time of government.

So I wanna say privatization is good for Indian future and but it should be applied in limits.
I conclude my discussion:

* Privatisation had good and bad effects in present scenario.

* Private sectors invest only in beneficial schemes causing the some others to be run by government only and to tolerate the loss by government only

* The differentiation and discrimination between people as rich and poor will be a side effect of privatisation.

* Economically backward class will have to struggle for existance

* Privatisation can be allowed on test basis only.

Thanks to all those who expressed their views here and made this discussion lively.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
GD IS CLOSED NOW.............
Guys,

Thank you very much for your participation. The GD is closed now.

@Lohit, please do not confuse the users by declaring GD as closed till I lock the topic. Everyone can conclude the GD till I close it. The GD is now locked.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.