The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]I think sex education is not needed its natural education which people know automatically.

even one animal also know what is sex. so what will you educate people for them.

I think sex education is not required . Only AIDS education is required and this country is hot country so better we implement Indian culture and happy with existing education system.[/quote]

No Santosh sir not Only AIDA education is required, sex education is also required.

One of the point in AIDS education is " Beware of Unsafe Sex"

So About the unsafe sex , sex education is must required. We know maximum people know about the sex naturally by education, but they don't know they doing in right manner or wrong manner. If the young generation will get knowledge of sex from the 10 or 9th class then , it will be beneficial for them in future.

You can see or every one knows this : in present time a lot of population of world have problem related to sex and this time doctors which are the counslers of sex knowledge, earning money alot.

As as per my opinion Sex education must be in Schools.
I think everyone have right to write his opinion but first you tell me Lohit if you are teacher for sex Education then how will you teach and what will you teach.

I think some student may know more than teacher for each matter that you will teach him.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

[quote]I think sex education is not needed its natural education which people know automatically.

even one animal also know what is sex. so what will you educate people for them.

I think sex education is not required . Only AIDS education is required and this country is hot country so better we implement Indian culture and happy with existing education system.[/quote]

Its not only about AIDS, actually its about sexually transmit diseases, which can be anything, may or may not be AIDS, the purpose of sex education is to make youths understand their security and safety, to make them know about their goods and bads, to make them aware of boon or bane of sex. To tell them that what actually is the right time to do sex, and part of of their life can be affected by it, if done in a wrong way or at wrong time.

Aastha Gupta
Aastha written

"Its not only about AIDS, actually its about sexually transmit diseases, which can be anything, may or may not be AIDS, the purpose of sex education is to make youths understand their security and safety, to make them know about their goods and bads, to make them aware of boon or bane of sex. To tell them that what actually is the right time to do sex, and part of of their life can be affected by it, if done in a wrong way or at wrong time."

I In lot of things like bathing, eating , sleeping time table is required and people manage it very well . and people also maintaining time in sex to avoid disease , harm etc so for some little thing we can not say there should be education for this.

In any things if its course in our education than its should be lot of chapter but in sex education 50% people naturally educated so for 50% we can not say it should be include in our course.

I think everyone will get 95% in this subject.

Santosh Kumar Singh

[quote]I think everyone have right to write his opinion but first you tell me Lohit if you are teacher for sex Education then how will you teach and what will you teach.

I think some student may know more than teacher for each matter that you will teach him.[/quote]

May be they are knowing more than teacher,but everyone isn't.
The education is mostly needed in rural areas than urban areas because they are the worst sufferers of diseases of SEX or victims of Rape, so they need to be guided in such a way that they can protect themselves.

Aastha Gupta
Aastha I am from village background and I know they are more educated for this matter.

so In village this type of education is not required.

Santosh Kumar Singh

[quote]I think everyone have right to write his opinion but first you tell me Lohit if you are teacher for sex Education then how will you teach and what will you teach.

I think some student may know more than teacher for each matter that you will teach him.[/quote]

Mr. Santosh Sir, i am not the teacher of sex ok, so how i can tell you what to teach and what not to do ?

Its the duty of education department to assign a teacher for a particular subject like sex.

Our youth needs it.
[quote]Aastha I am from village background and I know they are more educated for this matter.

so In village this type of education is not required.[/quote]

Santosh Sir, I have already specified that some 50% do have knowledge regarding this, but still 50% needs the same, awareness is necessary, whether its in urban or rural areas.
In urban areas 70% are aware but in rural areas I think hardly 40% are aware, but what about others, who are not at all aware of it,only education can help the way out.

Aastha Gupta
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
Mr. Santosh Sir, i am not the teacher of sex ok, so how i can tell you what to teach and what not to do ?

Its the duty of education department to assign a teacher for a particular subject like sex.

Our youth needs it.[/quote]

Yes Lohit, I am completely agree with you that education department should assign a teacher for teaching sex so that they can counsel students more comfortably and clear their doubts, and create awareness among them.

Aastha Gupta
[quote]Aastha I am from village background and I know they are more educated for this matter.

so In village this type of education is not required.[/quote]

In village, people don't know about the sex so much, they don't use precautions so much parents have more than 3 or 4 children also.

So this also comes in sex education also.

Knowledge is never get less than any other person's knowledge. So everyone should get knowladge about this.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.