The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now various religious men gives a class about the married life in their institutions for married couples or going to be married.In that classes many things in married life are discussed.Why this needed now?Earlier there was no such practice.

I think due to the over sexual products transmission through media people had a misconcept that marriage is for mutaul enjoyment.Also if not married ropeless enjoyment is possible!!This sitauation was created due to in efficient sex education.On the other side he /she is witnessing the just opposite thing.So proper sex education is the only way to make our people safe and keep our Indian Culture.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid

I think everyone know what is unsafe sex I am saying here people do not implement that is major problem.

You tell me If I tell you to use condom daily then you may not do it.

So I think some other effort is needed to stop its.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

we have to teach them about STD’s!Show them pictures of what STD’s do to the human body. Show them video interviews with people who have STD’s to show that the effects go beyond the physical. Don’t think that you are doing them a service by giving them a false sense of security through false teaching.
The REAL Act is a necessary first step if we are serious about providing young people the important education and information they need to make responsible decisions about their sexual and reproductive health.

Aastha Gupta
Aastha I think you can be good teacher of sex education If sex education system will implement in India and I open school then I will hire you first.

As I am seeing you know more Aastha same as other also know.

Sex is interesting topic so if topic is interesting then people automatically search to get knowledge about it.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Santhosh,
That is not our discussion topic

To impart good sexual relations and good manners between opposite sex , sex education is a must.That is my point.As you told use of something will come as a part of it.But first we have to be some education onn the same.

Your last point above sex is interesting is right.But 90% people searching on sex is not for knowledge but for enjoyment.It is due to in efficient sex education.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]Aastha I think you can be good teacher of sex education If sex education system will implement in India and I open school then I will hire you first.

As I am seeing you know more Aastha same as other also know.

Sex is interesting topic so if topic is interesting then people automatically search to get knowledge about it.[/quote]

Thank you so much for your compliment sir, I will definitely do so, because teaching a subject like sex ed is not a matter of shame and too is not easy for one to teach,
You have asked "What other efforts can be done to stop it", so I have given the suggestion on How one should teach Sex Education.
Sir, You are forgetting, that India is a land of Kamasutra and Khajurao, and still you are taking as a clash with Indian culture.
Why these three capital words SEX effects more to our senses, then any other english word?
I think we should come out of it, and consider it as a usual word, making others aware too.
I am ready to teach, Now I ask you Sir, Do you have that guts to teach this subject?

Aastha Gupta
[quote]

Sex is interesting topic so if topic is interesting then people automatically search to get knowledge about it.[/quote]

For this point I want to tell you Sir, that ofcourse people find out it as an intersting topic, But what they search, will definitely mislead them,
Sex education is necessary to bring their knowledge, curiousity and searching to the right path of information. So that they can be awared of every good or bad part of this act.

Aastha Gupta
Aastha ji,

Thanks for nice complement for me and ready to take responsibility of teaching about sex ed.

Let us see how would you teach them.

This is India not US so there no career on getting degree of sex education. only teaching post you can get.

so what is need of that education which did not have any good career so why people go to learn it.

Santosh Kumar Singh

aastha wrote:
[quote]Let me first get this straight. Sex Ed is NOT JUST about teaching people, in this case, school kids, how to have safe sex. Having safe sex, and protecting oneself from sexually transmitted diseases and avoiding teenage pregnancy is just one part of it. The whole idea of imparting sex-ed is to teach children about the biology and physiology of their own bodies. The aim is to make children become aware of their own body parts and to become comfortable and not conscious about it.If young girls, and even boys, are given sex-ed, which, in turn prevents them from, say, being molested, then it truly serves the purpose.[/quote]

I am agree with you aastha about your words. A young child must be get aware about the changes of body hormones and parts.
[quote]Aastha ji,

Thanks for nice complement for me and ready to take responsibility of teaching about sex ed.

Let us see how would you teach them.

This is India not US so there no career on getting degree of sex education. only teaching post you can get.

so what is need of that education which did not have any good career so why people go to learn it.[/quote]

Sir, we don't want any kind of degree of sex education and I agree that it is not going to benefit anyone in making the career, but what if you teach someone as part time.
If US can do it, then Why can't India, India cannot do this, India cannot do that, then How will this country progress?
So, If there should not be sex ed then you tell us what is the best method to stop teenage pregnancies, continously increasing Rape cases, unawareness among youths, increasing population, high rate of molestation??
Please suggest your way to stop this mess.

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.