The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
aastha wrote:
[quote]Maybe we need more ‘mature’ teachers, who can explain to students how exactly the human body works. We surely need politicians who understand that sex-ed teachers are not teaching students how to have sex, or for that matter, telling the students that it’s okay to have sex, as long as you do it safely. Why need moral police when something as basic as this can prevent STDs, AIDS, even rape! Abstinence is NOT the key word here. It surely doesn’t explain how a nation would have a population of 1 billion..[/quote]

Yes aastha we need some mature teachers which should not hesitate while teaching young boys and girls about the sex education. If teacher or a person who have knowledge about it will get hesitate, then who will teach to youth.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]All of might know that BEd is a course that gives training to become a teacher.During my BEd days I selected the topic for thought for the day as " Sex Education".

In my view I explained that parents should give some tips to children about their body changes and care that should be taken during this period.Also I suggested that regarding sexual intercourse they should be informed indirectly.That is not to be described in class openly as the class is mixed one.Also atmost care should be taken not to divert from topic.If students have question deal it individually according to the degree of doubt.

Unfortunately the teacher itself described my talk in a different way and being a highly inflamable topic the discussion stopped then and there itself.Actually what the teacher did was wrong because many married and bachelors were there to give their opinion.Being matured enough it was a chance to get matured replies.I think as Swetha said teacher had shy to be there.

So being talking about sex education is considered as shame by teachers itself we have to change it by introducing it in our schools itself.[/quote]

Abid you completely said right and i am agree with you, but some candidates which are teachers not do B.Ed, some also do masters after just B.A and BSE. So in masters ecuation this topic is also must be implement.
The ones who are saying that there should not be sex ed, India will not accept it, you are just providing the abstract, please provide details.

You are telling that person has fever, and hospitalising him will not work, but tell us then how will the fever be recovered???

If there should not be sex education for children or youths, then please specify what is the best method to stop teenage pregnancies, continously increasing Rape cases, unawareness among youths, increasing population, high rate of molestation??

Aastha Gupta
Dear Aastha

Most pregnancies cases come from educated family so what is meaning of education.

US is not hot country like India that there no much more effect but India is hot country after good education its chances to increase pregnancies because people do things that they want because they do not want to implement and follow education.

So best way to decrease pregnancies is culture because culture has the power to decrease pregnancies.

Reason of pregnancies is western culture if people follow Indian culture then there good effect comes.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]Dear Aastha

Most pregnancies cases come from educated family so what is meaning of education.

US is not hot country like India that there no much more effect but India is hot country after good education its chances to increase pregnancies because people do things that they want because they do not want to implement and follow education.

So best way to decrease pregnancies is culture because culture has the power to decrease pregnancies.

Reason of pregnancies is western culture if people follow Indian culture then there good effect comes.[/quote]

You are right Sir, that Most pregnancies cases come from educated family, because they are educated, but they are not rightly educated towards sex.

secondly, suggest a way to incur indian culture among youth, as western culture has covered up almost all India, then how will you teach them Indian culture.

Thirdly, you have told a way to stop teenage pregnancies, but not told that how to implement it.

And its about only one prob. tell the solution of other problems, i have mentioned.

Aastha Gupta
Dear Aastha,

How are you? I think there is no need to special teaching to implement culture by any teacher I think everyone have one nice teacher at home to implement Indian Culture that is our parent.

If Parent help to his children to make powerful Sanskar inside him then there is no other power which can disturb your way.

If our sanskar and culture not comes inside us then this type of mistake made.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]Dear Aastha,

How are you? I think there is no need to special teaching to implement culture by any teacher I think everyone have one nice teacher at home to implement Indian Culture that is our parent.

If Parent help to his children to make powerful Sanskar inside him then there is no other power which can disturb your way.

If our sanskar and culture not comes inside us then this type of mistake made.[/quote]

Ok Sir, I agree with you, inculcating culture in children by their parents can solve the problems, but can it solve all the above mentioned problems?
Do all these problems are not faced by those, whose parents inculcate them with good sanskaar??
Don't you think so, they are also the victims of these problems?
Or do you think, that whatever good parents teach, are always taken by children and they follow the same path?
Be practical to answer...

Aastha Gupta
Astha written

"Ok Sir, I agree with you, inculcating culture in children by their parents can solve the problems, but can it solve all the above mentioned problems?
Do all these problems are not faced by those, whose parents inculcate them with good sanskaar??
Don't you think so, they are also the victims of these problems?
Or do you think, that whatever good parents teach, are always taken by children and they follow the same path?
Be practical to answer..."

Aastha I think if children will not follow culture from parents then its much more difficult that they will follow sex education given by teacher.

I think if any disease or other things happen then there are lot of Doctor to solve it. I have seen lot of practical example like in my society there is a family who have 2 daughter both are well educated and parent given all Indian culture and sanskar to them now both are in US and doing good job in her life journey they pass from lot of situation and wrong friends to do wrong things but only sanskar save them there no one there not her parent not her teacher only sanskar and his culture made her to saver herself.

Santosh Kumar Singh

Hi santhosh,

I agree with you. Sanskar is important. I think we are deviating from the topic

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Rakesh wrote:
[quote]Hi santhosh,

I agree with you. Sanskar is important. I think we are deviating from the topic[/quote]

I don't think so that we are deviating from the topic, it is indeed an important part of the topic, because Santosh Sir, here telling us the way to stop sex crimes in India. apart from sex education.
So I think, it is completely related to the topic.

Aastha Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.