The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But one thing I want to clarify,if parents are the one teaching about sex education to children,my parents have not taught me at all!

The main problem in teaching 'sex education' is people are hesitant and donot feel 'free' to teach.If we can find a way to remove this 'embarrassment' then I think students can get a right approach towards the topic.

Swetha Shenoy
In Debate one think I want to clear to all of you to come to final solution we need to include all things related to topic. Sex crime is related to Sex education . you see if this education will come then this sex crime chapter should be there.

We need to think of both form harm and profit so we need to discuss all things related to topic.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Sweta ji

How are you? nice to see you after long time. I think to remove hesitation is not possible in India if you remove in one case then you can not do this thing in other cast. I think you will get my point easily.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes sex education should be made to schooling but only for the students of class 10 or over as below that age may effect them mentally if it does.......
Swetha wrote:
[quote]But one thing I want to clarify,if parents are the one teaching about sex education to children,my parents have not taught me at all!

The main problem in teaching 'sex education' is people are hesitant and donot feel 'free' to teach.If we can find a way to remove this 'embarrassment' then I think students can get a right approach towards the topic.[/quote]

Absolutely right, the hesitation of teachers needed to be removed at first, & this can only happen if one will not hesitate to talk about SEX, if they will think right about SEX & will not found it a negative quality.

Aastha Gupta
First of all,we need to identify the factors causing the hesitation.Ancient Indian teachers did not have any embarrassment to teach about 'sex education'.

It is like the case of 'silence of masses'.Even though India has attained the 'freedom to speech',not everyone understands the worth of it.If every Indian strive to set aside the 'hesitation' and 'fear',together we can all make one great nation of wisdom.

Swetha Shenoy
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]Dear Friend whatever you written is right as per your point of view but I want one answer from question why only in India we feel this education is required.

I think other countries are not interested for this subject because they think its not a big matter and Govt. is able to handle all crime issues related to sex.

So to control crime there need some rule to followup strictly.

So there are people here habit is they learn but not implement.

and Sex is a matter and after education crime will increase.[/quote]

Mr. Santosh sir, i think that you have your mind set up with village thinking. You are saying other countries are not interested in these sex education, but i wanna tell you, maximum sex education is given in other countries, why? because to reduce the number of girls which got pregnent in teen age. In westernt countries, need of sex education the need and now this need is also become of india.

According to WHO the sex education to children ideally should be imparted at the age of 12 years and above. Even if the records say about 34% of the HIV affected persons are in the age group of 12 to 19 years.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Santhosh...

I think your question is invalid.
India has a culture of its own.Here we respect that culture and in it we have to behave our opposite sex in good manner.

Due to the invading of western culture with our Indian culture we are getting destroyed.According to western culture nothing is to be educated at maturity.They will practice and learn.We sees the difficulties of the same all over the world.A lot of sexually transmitted diseases are faced by western countries.Still they are not caring the sexual life.

But through our education system we warn our children about unsafe sex, sexually trasmitted diseases, stress and strain during adolescence etc in a right way.So it gives some relaxation to our children.As you said crimes may increase.But it is not the fault of sexual education.Everything can be used for creative purpose and destructive purpose.It depends upon the wisdome of human who use it.[/quote]

Yes Abid, i am fully agree with your words. Sex education is must be implement in India
[quote]Abid

I think everyone know what is unsafe sex I am saying here people do not implement that is major problem.

You tell me If I tell you to use condom daily then you may not do it.

So I think some other effort is needed to stop its.[/quote]

Mr. Santosh not only using condom is comes in sex education. A lot of matter comes in sex education. At the teen age some hormones start getting change in the body of boys and girls. so its also the matter to give them knowledge about that.
[quote]Aastha I think you can be good teacher of sex education If sex education system will implement in India and I open school then I will hire you first.

As I am seeing you know more Aastha same as other also know.

Sex is interesting topic so if topic is interesting then people automatically search to get knowledge about it.[/quote]

Mr. Santosh sir you are doing some type of those discussion which is not good and not need.
Just example of this words wrote by you for aastha.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.