The topic is locked.
Hi All,

I am back with another round of Group Discussion Contest. The topic for this round is

Most dragging issue of Indian politics -

"What is your stance on reservation for women in Indian parliament?"

To know more about this contest Click Here

We are giving 50 points for all the members who post atleast 3 valid replies on Group Discussion topic. Replies should be in a constructive manner either oppose of supporting the topic.

Wish you all the best and be creative, informative and be sportive in taking feedback.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think this issue has been a topic of debate since my college days...
First Women used to speak about their independence and equality.
Once they realized that it is not enough then they thought that getting reservation is better way to save at least some seats rather than getting nothing.
Nothing personal...
Just expressing my views here...
Women are the person whom a child know first and then child learn everything from her mother, so what ever Mother teach child has learn in that way.
So they are the first teacher of a child.
God has gifted them the capability to tolerate any type of situation and condition ,they are soft hearted and think from heart, when They will get chance more and more in parliament then definitely the whole country will grow like a new child with lot of care and love.So our country will have a better future
God has created women to balance the whole world so we need women at all place to balance with men.
so why not in parliament also.
In every where we need to think from brain and heart both also.when our house can not run with out our mother or wife then how can we think that with out women we can run a country?
Topic: "What is your stance on reservation for women in Indian parliament?"

Is it only for Indian Parliament you mean ? Or the 33% reservation on all categories ?

Anyhow reservation is given as a compensation and for upliftment.So I strongly suupport this reservation.More after clearing the doubt above.
Every person has some positive points and some negative points.
I think their should not be reservation for women in the parliament.
If they want to get that then they should do that on their own will and not by asking or getting separate seats free for them.
I think it is not wrestling that women can't fight independently and get their seat.
I strongly support that Women should have the reservation in parliament. Everyone should keep in mind that only if given a chance that man or a woman can be uplifted in this society. So this reservation is a chance for the upliftment of woman's part in parliament. Was reservation not given to the backward classes for their upliftment??? Then why deny this to woman?? I think as Rakesh said reservation is not giving free seats to woman and he is misunderstanding the whole concept.

Reservation is a chance as I earlier said let's say an extra chance to make more woman enter the politics. Many surveys have proved that woman can manage a company or country in a powerful position than men as they are multi-taskers by nature. Hence there is a need for reservation to give that extra chance to woman and there by improve the country's growth.

:) :) :)

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
Long Ago we have man ruler and this is the reason that women has neglected in all religious, all over world. we can see in history also that women are always get tortured by man.
From Ancient world to this western culture world.\when they get chance to rule then only they can implement and People will have more respect for them .
so there should be definitely reservation inparliament
Yes boss, Women were tortured and tormented by men in previous centuries. Also now, in some places women are tortured. But that cannot help women to enter the politics. Women by nature are soft and have lower self-confidence. They need some upliftment like reservations which boost up their self-confidence and self-respect. Only then can we get good politicians.

There are many examples where women IAS officers and women MLA's are a terror to their sub-ordinates and have successfully uprooted corruption in their constituency. Let this be kept in mind that if corruption is uprooted then India can be a super power by 2020. For this to become possible women should be given equal chance to enter parliament.

Hope this happens for everyone's good!!!

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
It is not fair to treat women as a seperate class and give them reservation. Women belong to the same society, live in same families as men, are educated in same way. The women have no interests apart from interests of men. The need is gender equality. Reserevation on basis of gender enhances the divide and is not in ultimate interets of women. As long as women are not intelectually and educationally uplifted, reservation does not benefit. It is seen that in villages, men perform all functions ob behalf of women serpanch. The women, who deserve get elected to parliament inspite of no reservation. Moreover, a member of parliament looks after national interests and his constituency regardless of community or gender. The women members of parliament are not intended to look only women interests. Gender based inequality and injustice is a concern of whole society and not women only. The society has already been fragmented on line of region, religion and caste. Let us not further divide on gender basis.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with you Gulshan

I do not agree for giving reservation especially to women in parliament. It depends on her capability. In every system there is reservation. Reservation should be based on money. Reservation should be lifted up in education system too. It should be based on only income.

In world, there are many capable women of doing big jobs. Consider PepsiCo CEO Indra Nuyi, she is operating Pepsi worldwide. In the olden days before some 70 to 80 years, women are treated very bad in India. so to avoid that one, reservations are introduced for encouraging them. Now women are competing in everything with men. So reservation should be lifted up in parliament for women.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.