The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But i just have a question in my mind "For a male/female to get an engineering/medical/arts/CA seat there are lots of test and interviews are being conducted but for a person to rule an entire nation why there is no at least his educational background verification check?" I am just asking in general okay. Plz frogive me if i hurted any one

http://myblogdeivigan.blogspot.com/
http://placementandinformations.blogspot.com/
Deivigan- I accept that women are equal to men. That is why women need not get reservation. I was taught by female teacher. this is also true. But she was not appointed as a teacher by reservation. It is more important to cultivate the qualities of independence, leadership and intellect. Then women will be self equipped to excel in all fields. If you send them to parliament by reservation, women will be their only proxy for their dominant husband, father or father in law, Just consider the wife of Akhilesh yadava son of Mulayam Singh Ex. C.M. There are many other women who are just proxy for their dominant family members. Reservation for women will bring to surface more soch proxies for dominant males. A case is that of Rabrri Devi wife of Lalu Yadava. Let us consider what we want- women members of parliament in their own right or just proxies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As per the topic "What is your stance on reservation for women in Indian parliament?"

I am just wanna say i am not in the favor of any reservation. I just say give to that person who deserves. If more womens then mens deserves then give to that otherwise give to men.

It is said that and womens are also proving this: Womens can do better management. They have feelings more than a men. Mr. Abdul kalam. also said that gives chance to womens which can make us India more good.
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]I am totally diasgree with some member's points.
we can not check every body;s Earning. with out tax paying there are so many people who are earning lakhs of rupees.
women needs reservation because in India still we are killing girl child.
Women are getting chance to compete with men but if we keep reservation then they will definitely stand and there will be no option to show any Power by any man.
suppose we do not keep any reservation then one man can make fear a lady not to stand in election.Reservation is very much necessary[/quote]

I am not agree with you sir, i am just against in the manner of reservation system. our system needs right changes not reservation. You are saying about the killing of girl child, so for this people now these days getting underatand about the need of girl child after seeing their some selfish boy child.

I am just in the favor of give to that person who deserves.
Although I am no fan of Mamata Banerjee, she is on her own strength. Maya Vati chief Minister of U.P. is on her own strength. Smt Subhadra Joshi was a leader in her own right. Reservation will only bring women who will be mere proxies for their husbands, fathers and father in law. Smt sheela dixit is also on her own strength chief Minister of Delhi. It does not matter whether a man or woman belongs to a political family. If some one- male or female- has leadership quality- will succeed in politics as elsewhere without reservation. women reservation can only bring to parliament simply women proxies of their male dominant family members.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Deivigan wrote:
[quote]Hi accept come on latest us take the recent statistics, women proved that they are equal to men. Like traveling to space, working as a pilot, bank manager, teacher, professor and so on....Guys do not forget it was a female teacher who taught you alphabets, rhymes and so on...[/quote]

I am agree with you dear..... i think womens can do better management. If a women can run our house then why she can't run our country. but those womens who deserves give chance to them only. Because everybody is not right.
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]God has created women to balance the whole world so we need women at all place to balance with men.
so why not in parliament also.
In every where we need to think from brain and heart both also.when our house can not run with out our mother or wife then how can we think that with out women we can run a country?[/quote]

you are right dear.
One thing is for sure that to bring any drastic changes in the society and to uplift the women, a push from government is essential, be it for promoting, girl child's education,ensuring equal rights to women or even checking dowry,society wasn't opened for any change instead learnt to accept the change bought by the government legally.And it takes time to sink deep into the society.Now, its agreed that most of the women politicians play an inactive part,remain as a mere shadow following the footsteps of their Godfathers in the field.But we cannot rule out the possibility of educated and women with leadership qualities like Purandheeshwari,Renuka Chowdhary,Priyanka, Sheila Dikshith, entering into politics in the future with increased opportunities provided through reservation.

But at the same time I strongly believe that Quality should not fall behind quantity be it for men or women, its high time for the govt. to come out with a plan to ensure quality.
1.Some specific qualifications in terms of education should be specified.2.A written test should be conducted for anyone to contest elections.It not only checks fake certificate holders but also helps gain minimum knowledge of the country they are about to rule.Do you know how many of M.P's and M.L.A's understand the meaning of the word "Republic"?.3.A system of recalling the representatives who fail to deliver, should be introduced to make them more responsible and efficient.
What Shailaja said is absolutely right and I agree with that. Women politicians are like a shadow and at the back stage waiting for that one chance to prove themselves. Don't know how many of them are still waiting from years to do their part to the society.

As far as I'm concerned women should be given an upliftment in the society. Now Let's take an example. This society hated the gays and lesbians earlier and made life impossible for them But when a legal amendment came, everything subsided and life is now better than before for them. This is also the same case, we in India accept a legal amendment as we are afraid to go against the law. So when the reservation part, not in every place, but in parliament alone for women helps them a lot. You never know, a small change may make way for a bright future for this country. When you accept so many corrupt politicians and move on in life. Why fuss out for a mere bill that may help to make India grow. Understand one thing, in India if you want to enter politics you need money power and man power though you need not have intelligence. That's the stance now. So how can you expect a women to enter political scenario just like that??

Giving a chance like reservation to women may not help India immediately but it will definitely help in the future and give us many Indira Gandhi's to talk about..

:) :)

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
Love is life wrote:
[quote]For everyone who is against this. I have not said that only men are filled in this society. My opinion is that India has more male contestants in politics than female. So gender bias actually comes into place and there still prevails the thought the women are inferior to male even among the voters. I'm not stressing about the metros and cities but about remote villages. Reservation helps in this way there.

Rakesh...

Not now, but many years ago female infanticide was recorded highest in India but due to awareness much struggle this is now in decreasing mode. I'm not saying that reservation is the solution for woman to come into politics but it is the first chance to make them enter politics which after when this increases you can abolish that and make this an equal society. Only when you give a chance can you make them enter the politics..[/quote]

K i am agree with you in some points. But there are so many big players in politics too. Like mamata banarjee, jaya lalitha, mayavathi so many are there in politics. There are playing big roles. So there is no need to implement reservation in politics. Government should educate the people about the politics. That should be the main motto

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.