The topic is locked.
Hello friends, back with a new topic for the group discussion! I have decided to give it a twist this time and have posted a funny one, or even ridiculous, as some might call it. But we have had many topics that are serious and relating to sensitive and crucial issues so just want to experiment how we tackle an unusual topic seriously!

So here's the question:

Who make the better companions - cats or dogs?

As always, regular rules apply - minimum three valid entries are required to earn 50 points of participation, winner gets Rs. 50 plus 50 points, runner-up Rs. 25 plus 50 points. All the best everyone!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i would say that depends on person to person..some like dogs while others go for cats..but i am more of a dog person..After all a dog is a man's best friend..and plus i feel they are smarter as compared to cats.
Moreover dogs are loyal and loving. Cats can take you or leave you. It's usually more about them owning you than you owning them :laugh: . Dogs actually care about their owners.Also i used to have a dog once so im more inclined towards having a dog rather than a cat.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Dogs are the better companian...because dogs can be trained easily for good things,and moreover they help humans in many ways as a companian.even we know that many are using dogs as their companian than using cats.
Dogs love us more than a human do and that love has no limit without any expectation,even there are many incidents happened that the companian dogs saved their owners from tragedies,moreover dogs are used to help blind peoples by being their companian.cats can no where stand near to dogs.
I think dog is a good companion than cat but I don't want to say that cat is not.Both are different in nature.Dog not only gives us company ,it protect us also from thieves as it works as night guard.So I think it is more beneficial to pet a dog than cat.
But cat is also a good companion due to it's good and soft nature.It does not disturb anybody .
We can say cat remains as a child but dog acts a young.
In India both get same importance as a pet but in foreign dog gets more importance.
Lastly It depends on person to person.But dog will get more votes than cat due to its benefit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Dog is man's natural friend. Dog is not only good to play with but also guards against thieves and other criminals. Dog is more loyal to man than a cat.

Cat does not love man. A cat loves place. So, if you walk away, dog will search for you and accompany you to heaven and health. This is a dog who accompanied Yudhisthira, the eldest Pandav to heaven.

A cat is used more for driving mice away. But a dog is complete friend unlike cat.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Dog is the best friend for the human beings than cat.

Dog will help us in many ways than cat.Cat is usefull to catch the rats only.But dog will help us in finding thieves and it will take the security of the house.

I found in some papers that dog saved the life of human being by telling the disaster which he is having.It barked at the people and bring them to him who is suffering with stroke they taken them to the hospital and saved his life.'''

So dog is the best friend to the human beings.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

i request all of you to watch the movie "HACHIKO"..then there will be no such question or doubt over dogs.please do watch it..i watched it 7 times.dogs are really great friends to human.
dogs are one of the greatest gift given to human beings.many dogs are considering their owner as their whole world and live for them.
i saw once in discovery channel that a female golden retriever dog saved a small boy(owner of the dog)from a leapord by keeping her life in tragedy and got wounded a lot.really that was heart touching one.
please everyone watch the movie HACHIKO and give your comments.
The friendliness of dog is supported by many real life events as narrated by some contributors. A dog role is also depicted in many movies. for ex example, a dog helps the hero in film 'mard' escape when he is tied to a pole in a dance party. Dogs also play an important role in crime detection. The police and detective agencies employ dogs for this. The smell power of dog is great help in detecting thieves and other criminals.

A cat is good to play with and catch mice only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Dogs share a greater role in our lives than cats do. Like for instance a police dog, often referred to as a "K-9 dog" in some areas is a dog that is trained specifically to assist police and other law-enforcement personnel in their work.One commonly used breed is the German Shepherd, although now Belgian Malinois are popular dogs to use.Detection dogs or explosive-sniffing dogs are used to detect illicit substances such as drugs or explosives.
And yes there are many movies that depict our love towards dogs.A recent one that comes to my mind is 'chillar party'.
While on the other hand cats fall short of any such 'achievements'.Cats(especially black cats) are often considered as a sign of bad luck in the hindu mythology. Also they are less friendly in nature as compared to dogs.
ALL in all, there is no doubt, atleast in my mind, in deciding who is a man's best companion.
As per my opinion,i would say that Dogs are more good companion than cats. Some people cats and some dogs. Especially Man like to be with dogs. Dog is one type of animal,which remains comfortable with we humans. They understand our language,our way of living. Its not human manage to live with Dogs,its the dogs which makes easy to be with Humans beings. They guard our house,but that's the only reason we have dogs. Dogs always live comfortable with us. Dogs are friendly with we people.

Cats doesn't feel comfortable to live with human. They don't look much friendly.You need to take care of the cat so that cats doesn't runs away from our house. Dogs are independent and live and adapt by looking at how we people live.

So,for these many reasons i think that Dogs are good companions to human.

Want to make each day Accountable

in many countries dogs are trained to help blind peoples.those dogs stay with them and help them in every aspects.specially in crossing roads.they listen to the traffic signal and help them in crossing road.also dogs are very intelligent and protective in nature.
i remember one saying that "just show love to your dog,your dog never considers that you are rich or poor,never considers whether you are educated or not,never consider whether you are beautiful or not,they show back their full love on you".just think even many humans won't be like that.
men and dogs have a mutual bonding by nature.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.