The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Look whos come to read the newspaper with me... a kitten!!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4488]}

Swetha you read a hell lot of papers :laugh:
@deven

That is a library of my college I used to teach...

Having a companion doesnt mean we need only smartness, having companion needs trust and love.

You see when it comes to choice and love, i chose cats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7vXP3tHzhA

Very cosy video

Swetha Shenoy
But what makes you think Dogs are not lovable...dont tell me you dont feel like crushing a Pug(aka hutch dog) in your arms.
eeks.

pug? O God!

It looks so small and I am afraid when i will break its neck.Even when it is big adult dog, it looks small.

Dogs are cute when they are pups and when they come of age, they behave like humans.

Cats have special abilities they do things which amazes us.They try to do new stuff everyday and most of the time they are noiseless.

Swetha Shenoy
Cats or Dogs both are lovable with different nature.Personally I like both.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The king of the jungle is a cat :Roar......

The fastest running animal is a cat : Gold medalist :)

The cat senses what the humans and dogs cannot : ultrasonic sounds which rats produce hence cats can sense where the rats are!

Swetha Shenoy
eeks.

pug? O God!

It looks so small and I am afraid when i will break its neck.Even when it is big adult dog, it looks small.

Dogs are cute when they are pups and when they come of age, they behave like humans.

Cats have special abilities they do things which amazes us.They try to do new stuff everyday and most of the time they are noiseless.

Ok iam a little confused here...pugs are smaller than your liking ?...i bet they are the same height as cats....

And dogs can amaze us as well...they can do all kinds of things like jumping into the fire wheel...and lets admit this, the guide-dog thing is awesome.

And i dont really understand why there is so much problem with the noise..for gods sake we live in Indian cities..noise must be our friend by now...Moreover wouldnt you want a dog barking to wake you up when a theif enters your house at night rather than a silently escaping cat.
@Deven, cats dont sleep at night. They mew or stroke our leg when there is danger.

KNow that cat lovers love their cats like dog and those cats are faithful to the owners.

Being in Indian cities, I opt for change. is there any problem with you having a problem of having no noise problem????/?

Swetha Shenoy
@Deven, cats dont sleep at night. They mew or stroke our leg when there is danger.

KNow that cat lovers love their cats like dog and those cats are faithful to the owners.

Being in Indian cities, I opt for change. is there any problem with you having a problem of having no noise problem????/?

Yea meow will really help you wake up :laugh: ...and im not too sure about faithful thing..from what i have read in this thread, i think cats are not really as loyal as you think.

And yes noise is a problem in my locality...planes fly like every hour
plus if you have a well trained dog..you would know how to shut him up whenever hes barking.
Another thing i dont like about dogs is they pant most of the time and their saliva falls on the floor or on us.

It is very yuccky sometimes ...

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.