The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My first encounter of this strange phenomenon was when I was a little over six at a semi-rural place where my father was posted. Though it was a small town but had vast rural tracts surrounding it. On a hot summer holiday my sister who is a few years older, seized my hand and made me run to one of courtyards of a rural house. There were scores of people standing in a circle and at the center lay the disheveled faces of a young married woman and more frightening figure of a middle-aged bare in the upper part and clad in a dhoti with menacing looks holding a broomstick.His blood-shot eyes and his forehead wearing a flaming red mark gave him a kind of blood-curdling look. And I was closely watching the proceeding wide-eyed clasping my sister's hand tighter!

What followed thereafter beat even a filmic thriller! He went about wielding the broomstick around the body of the woman and started beating her with it to her wild shouts and shrieks renting the air. And this continued for a few minutes until she nearly fainted! But what stunned all the crowd was a nasal man's voice imploring the exorcist not to beat him like that coming from that lady! Now it was the exorcist's turn to gloat on his success as he thundered with his questions and asked the spirit which supposedly took control of the body and mind of the woman,to leave her free! Later we learned that she was, indeed, free and normal since then! It's a real story, if you don't believe it - May the Ghost help you!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6642]}

Such processes are happening all over India. But if we see film 'Manichitrathaazhu'(before 20 yrs) which was deeply influenced by a real life incident.....(Later remade into several languages-----Bhool Bhulayya in Hindi and Chandramukhi in Tamil), we will find that, all these actions are done just to free the mind from such mental thoughts. This film gives a clear cut scientific explanation about such incidents and prove that, no 'Nagavalli' exists. Only, her mental status has made her think so, due to some disease...not dual personality.

Meera sandhu
What is interesting about these ghostly experiences that some of these ghostly characters even maintain the original streak and traits when they were in their bodily form. The ghost which was seen by many at 1,Garstin Place of Calcutta which housed the first office of All India Radio was believed to be that of its first station director! What devotion to duty! Many saw his shadowy figure pacing down the corridor in the nocturnal hours!!

What about the moving figures of traffic constable at AJC Bose Crossing! Many late night travelers have seen a shadowy figure directing traffic only to know that he was run over some years back at the same spot.

If you don't believe me,you may do so - May Ghost help You!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6657]}

Now, I remember Micheal Jackson's ghost which was seen in his house, some days after his death. Till now, i have not believed it.

All of you don't make me fear. Otherwise I won't sleep well tonight :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6714]}

Meera sandhu
There is a abandon house with a tree in front, people fear to go there as they thing a person with his lover, committed suicide. Another such place is my college hostel, In one room a girl committed suicide, and no one never get near to that room. :blink: :huh: :) Does this happened anywhere?

Yes one can find these abandoned houses anywhere. :laugh:

It was said about the girl's hostel of our college that one of the girl committed suicide there and her ghost often comes to the hostel to do some spooky things but i don't know if it was true or not. :) I asked it from one of the girl living in the hostel she said no i never felt like any ghost there. :laugh:

I concluded from it that these stories are made just to make sort of fear in people and nothing more. :)

Hmm but what will they acheive by creating fear? Such fear will take another person's life too. The girl in the next room died immeditely after the suicide due to heart attack, her roomate use to hear lot of sounds in the room, and she also got sick for some days. :blink: :S

May be Ghosts like that human beings get afraid of them. :laugh:

Most of the ghosts stories are imagination of human mind but they are really creative and flovour is added to such an extent that it looks real. :laugh:

I don't believe on ghosts :evil: .I don't know if they exist or not but they exist in most of the people minds which in many cases inspire them to make stories. :evil: :blink: :angry: :evil:
There is a abandon house with a tree in front, people fear to go there as they thing a person with his lover, committed suicide. Another such place is my college hostel, In one room a girl committed suicide, and no one never get near to that room. :blink: :huh: :) Does this happened anywhere?

Yes one can find these abandoned houses anywhere. :laugh:

It was said about the girl's hostel of our college that one of the girl committed suicide there and her ghost often comes to the hostel to do some spooky things but i don't know if it was true or not. :) I asked it from one of the girl living in the hostel she said no i never felt like any ghost there. :laugh:

I concluded from it that these stories are made just to make sort of fear in people and nothing more. :)

Hmm but what will they acheive by creating fear? Such fear will take another person's life too. The girl in the next room died immeditely after the suicide due to heart attack, her roomate use to hear lot of sounds in the room, and she also got sick for some days. :blink: :S

May be Ghosts like that human beings get afraid of them. :laugh:

Most of the ghosts stories are imagination of human mind but they are really creative and flovour is added to such an extent that it looks real. :laugh:

I don't believe on ghosts :evil: .I don't know if they exist or not but they exist in most of the people minds which in many cases inspire them to make stories. :evil: :blink: :angry: :evil:

Sanjeev ji you are right we too have supernatural powers in our mind and that is our soul.and after death may be we can turn into ghosts like thing.

many of you here mentioned that they live near by cemetery or have gone their many times but there is nothing big in going there or staying there.its not necessary that ghosts do exist there only.if they are then they can be anywhere.
as sanjeev ji said above that he dont believe that there exist something like that,may be because he has not yet seen or faced them.but i can give you reference of 3-4 people who are victim of this and still are facing it.none of the doctors are able to cure them.and they are facing it from past 3-4 years.

Lets leave about ghosts,i heard a news in news channel 2-3 days back that a mother putted her child inside the ground because a tantrik asked her to do so.And that child was just 9 days old and he was there inside the ground for two days after that cops investigated about the child from parents and then after two days they took out the child from the ground and he was alive.nothing happened to him.i think its a miracle only because a new born baby could have died inside the ground.so it might be some power only which saved that child.

a.s.
God and ghost live in every bodies heart. We can not see them but we can feel.When we act very badly to anybody the ghost part does that and when we act as good or help any body then the God part awakes.Doctors are the real god of us they help us from birth to dead.They helps us to live.They have no hateness.Beside this all our social friends who help us to live are god.
And ghost- all antisocial,Murderer and those who take many innocents life are ghost.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
God and ghost live in every bodies heart. We can not see them but we can feel.When we act very badly to anybody the ghost part does that and when we act as good or help any body then the God part awakes.Doctors are the real god of us they help us from birth to dead.They helps us to live.They have no hateness.Beside this all our social friends who help us to live are god.
And ghost- all antisocial,Murderer and those who take many innocents life are ghost.

This is very apt interpretation of god, ghost, good and evil spirits. Thus all good qualities are godly and evil are satanic. This is in a way negation of concept of god and ghosts as commonly understood.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes I beleive in supernatural powers.

They are called as spirits of deadely persons who had not reached their goals and wishes will stay on this earth until they reach them.

I know some persons who can see ghosts and can hear their voices also.

My friends father can see the ghosts but he had not feared of them.

There is a belief that persons who born in one star can see the ghosts.

I am not against the people who believe on ghosts or spirits :) .But i want to know that there are very few people in the world who fulfill their wishes during their life time so all of them should become ghosts when they die and then the population of ghosts would be more or equal to the population of us human beings then why we rarely hear an incident of someone seeing the ghost or hearing it :laugh: .Where all the ghosts go? :laugh: Do they sleep most of the time? :evil: or what? :laugh:

I have also known through various sources that the frustrated and those who committed suicide become ghosts. n becoming ghosts, they may go to any place and do what they like.

So, I may visit the choicest restaurants and bars and enjoy my best without spending any penny. Also, I may do what ever I like without others even knowing.

Hahaha... :laugh: yes you can do it but please better to confirm from the ghosts first which restaurant make their food i think they don't like what we human being eat they eat something special. :laugh:

Ghosts have no physical bodies and so cannot physically eat or drink anything. Possibly, the environment gives them delight or sorrow.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

This is very apt interpretation of god, ghost, good and evil spirits. Thus all good qualities are godly and evil are satanic. This is in a way negation of concept of god and ghosts as commonly understood.[/quote]
Thanks for your nice compliment Sir.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes I beleive in supernatural powers.

They are called as spirits of deadely persons who had not reached their goals and wishes will stay on this earth until they reach them.

I know some persons who can see ghosts and can hear their voices also.

My friends father can see the ghosts but he had not feared of them.

There is a belief that persons who born in one star can see the ghosts.

I am not against the people who believe on ghosts or spirits :) .But i want to know that there are very few people in the world who fulfill their wishes during their life time so all of them should become ghosts when they die and then the population of ghosts would be more or equal to the population of us human beings then why we rarely hear an incident of someone seeing the ghost or hearing it :laugh: .Where all the ghosts go? :laugh: Do they sleep most of the time? :evil: or what? :laugh:

I have also known through various sources that the frustrated and those who committed suicide become ghosts. n becoming ghosts, they may go to any place and do what they like.

So, I may visit the choicest restaurants and bars and enjoy my best without spending any penny. Also, I may do what ever I like without others even knowing.

Hahaha... :laugh: yes you can do it but please better to confirm from the ghosts first which restaurant make their food i think they don't like what we human being eat they eat something special. :laugh:

Ghosts have no physical bodies and so cannot physically eat or drink anything. Possibly, the environment gives them delight or sorrow.

Hi Gulshan ji how can you be so sure may be they eat and drink something but we don't know about it. :laugh: And may be they have physical bodies but we can't see them. :laugh:
If there is no devil we cannot remember god both are in all lifes when good things happen means god given gift bad things happen means Ghost punished us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.