The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Any way super natural exits or not I love horror movies.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Even i too like horror movies. :)

I don't like Hindi horror movies as they look more like comedy films than horror movies.hehehe.... :woohoo:
[quote]Even i too like horror movies.

I don't like Hindi horror movies as they look more like comedy films than horror movies.hehehe.... [/quote]
Except Hindi suggest some another movies name.

[quote]Even i too like horror movies.

I don't like Hindi horror movies as they look more like comedy films than horror movies.hehehe....

Except Hindi suggest some another movies name.[/quote]

Evil's death,hell raiser,Mummy all are good ones you will enjoy all those. :)
I have seen mummy , really nice movie.Another two I will see.

First of all we should understand that supernatural itself means that something which is beyond the reach of nature or doesnt exist physically. So we can only feel it or view it through our so called hidden senses.
If we believe the existence of god who is not viewable, there must be supernatural things too. Scientist havent found the real reason for death and the life, yet. So we dont have scientific reason for these things except considering it as superstitious things.

Nothing is supernatural as such. Nature includes everything in universe. In fact, human capability is limited. Everything is not in our knowledge. So what appears supernatural at a particular time becomes natural later when human knowledge increases. Possibly, what we consider supernatural or mysterious today, may be unfolded a few centuries after. However, the entire universe is unfathomable and there will always be mysteries. But these are because of limitation of human race.

That's right there are things which we human beings cannot feel/sense.Consider an example of a dog which can hear the ultrasounds too which are inaudible for the humans. :)

Similarly there must be other things too which we may have not seen or we cannot see but they may exist.It may take time for us to explore them and say that yes these exist till then people can't say it firmly if they exist or not. :)

Yes, gulshan ji what you said is right and some people have unique capability to see things that are generally not see by naked eye(maybe sixth sense)

Sometime even I could see some future incidents, it happened to me with my grandfather, when he died I got a dream on the previous day, that he is lying on the floor, with white cloth covered on his body. :(

The unknown and unfamiliar attract more. That is why the ghost, fairy tales and fantasies about future are more attractive. These make better stories.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks Kalyani for bringing up this interesting topic. Perhaps this subject is never going to cease to tickle our imagination! Why years not even any number of centuries is going to resolve this existential question. I wonder if we can club strange happenings with supernatural phenomena. What I have observed most of these stuff are gathered from secondary sources. While rationalists would always negate the existence of any such agency but in life I know many persons with higher education in science to be subscribing to such beliefs. I know many who in their youth pooh-pooh any such belief to convert themselves as believers in the mid-stream! At the personal level I was witness to a few events which are at all explicable to me till now!
Thanks Kalyani for bringing up this interesting topic. Perhaps this subject is never going to cease to tickle our imagination! Why years not even any number of centuries is going to resolve this existential question. I wonder if we can club strange happenings with supernatural phenomena. What I have observed most of these stuff are gathered from secondary sources. While rationalists would always negate the existence of any such agency but in life I know many persons with higher education in science to be subscribing to such beliefs. I know many who in their youth pooh-pooh any such belief to convert themselves as believers in the mid-stream! At the personal level I was witness to a few events which are at all explicable to me till now!

The rationalists and scientists also are not absolutely free from thoughts of ghosts and supernatural or meta physical existence. Many things are mysterious. Even the most rational person has many irrational beliefs in his subconscious mind. The most rational will fear to go alone at mid night to a lonely crematorium site. I believe that I am rational enough. However, the movie 'Jadoo Tona' frightened me for many days when I was about thirty. The movie was about ghost. But just a few days back, i again saw this movie on TV and I was very normal. People become rational only when they begin free thinking and form independent opinion. Even then they can not wash away everything from their mind. We have to live with a bit irrationality also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's no doubt true that those childhood ghost stories leave a kind of permanent signatures in our psyche but as I raised the original point in initial post that there has to be a demarcation between these para-psychological experiences and some divine experience of a few of our sages and seers!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.