The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok for the people who wont believe that supernatuaral powers exist and those are ghost. Let me tell you in your method.

In our human beings we have good mind and bad mind. Good mind means the mind which is full of good thoughts and bad mind is the mind which is full of bad thoughts. so the good mind produces positive energy and the bad mind produces negative energy which is nothing but super natural power. This is very harmful also as it is bad

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's no doubt true that those childhood ghost stories leave a kind of permanent signatures in our psyche but as I raised the original point in initial post that there has to be a demarcation between these para-psychological experiences and some divine experience of a few of our sages and seers!

The problem is that the divine experience cannot be explained in words. So what sages experienced cannot be understood and discussed by us. We have heard or read only of fairies, ghosts and similar entities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]Thanks Kalyani for bringing up this interesting topic. Perhaps this subject is never going to cease to tickle our imagination! Why years not even any number of centuries is going to resolve this existential question. I wonder if we can club strange happenings with supernatural phenomena. What I have observed most of these stuff are gathered from secondary sources. While rationalists would always negate the existence of any such agency but in life I know many persons with higher education in science to be subscribing to such beliefs. I know many who in their youth pooh-pooh any such belief to convert themselves as believers in the mid-stream! At the personal level I was witness to a few events which are at all explicable to me till now! [/quote]

I too have experienced a couple of time, strange things happening to others and something that has no explanation and which can be labelled as something normal. It was all beyond any kind of normalcy or rationality.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now coming to the point raised by rationalists that only reason and rationality should be guiding human conduct which is apparently logical but that is only a subjective opinion. Contrasting the opinion of those who subscribe to the view that supernatural powers do exist and the objective experiences gone through by them are verified by more than one. So it is difficult to be dismissive about their experiences. Weirdest things do still happen today when scientific progress has been so remarkable but such things still remain unexplained! How some of our great men including Rabindra Nath Tagore, Nani Palkhiwala recorded their experiences involving play of supernatural powers. It has to be noted here that late Palkhiwala was one of the brightest legal eagles in our country! I would continue my line of thoughts in my next posts progressively.
avatar2_1_2012-04-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
As Kalyni in her introduction expressed her desire that some tongue-in-cheek elements be there in our discussion, I would expect members to be alive to it! Ghosts and phantoms have a strong dislike for crowded places. If I ever get an opportunity to talk to them I would ask if they have any particular grudge or grievances against promoters and builders who have turned these ghosts into refugees! Now ghosts are tired in their spirits and escaping into lonely neighborhoods of Kolkata to save their lives!! Now you can ask me if they have any life at all!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6619]}
[quote]As Kalyni in her introduction expressed her desire that some tongue-in-cheek elements be there in our discussion, I would expect members to be alive to it! Ghosts and phantoms have a strong dislike for crowded places. If I ever get an opportunity to talk to them I would ask if they have any particular grudge or grievances against promoters and builders who have turned these ghosts into refugees! Now ghosts are tired in their spirits and escaping into lonely neighborhoods of Kolkata to save their lives!! Now you can ask me if they have any life at all!!
avatar2_1_2012-04-13.gif[/quote]

You are the one, man! You are truly the one who understand what I mean!! :) :) :) :blush: :blush: :blush:

[quote]As Kalyni in her introduction expressed her desire that some tongue-in-cheek elements be there in our discussion, I would expect members to be alive to it! Ghosts and phantoms have a strong dislike for crowded places. If I ever get an opportunity to talk to them I would ask if they have any particular grudge or grievances against promoters and builders who have turned these ghosts into refugees! Now ghosts are tired in their spirits and escaping into lonely neighborhoods of Kolkata to save their lives!! Now you can ask me if they have any life at all!!

You are the one, man! You are truly the one who understand what I mean!! :) :) :) :blush: :blush: :blush:[/quote]

I came closer to talking to them but somehow they got hesitant and spirited away into thin air! Then there is always next time!! May be mutual distrust!!
As Kalyni in her introduction expressed her desire that some tongue-in-cheek elements be there in our discussion, I would expect members to be alive to it! Ghosts and phantoms have a strong dislike for crowded places. If I ever get an opportunity to talk to them I would ask if they have any particular grudge or grievances against promoters and builders who have turned these ghosts into refugees! Now ghosts are tired in their spirits and escaping into lonely neighborhoods of Kolkata to save their lives!! Now you can ask me if they have any life at all!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6619]}

The ghosts are believed to be ex living persons who have not yet been allotted another body. There is a very long queue of 'spirits' waiting rebirth. But there is a lot of red tape and corruption in after life world also. It goes without saying that some of the politicians and bureaucrats are assigned such administrative job on transfer from this world.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]chinmoymukherjee wrote:

The ghosts are believed to be ex living persons who have not yet been allotted another body. There is a very long queue of 'spirits' waiting rebirth. But there is a lot of red tape and corruption in after life world also. It goes without saying that some of the politicians and bureaucrats are assigned such administrative job on transfer from this world.[/quote]

I never ever dreamed that I could see such a type of reply from Gulshan! :woohoo: :laugh: :) :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
may be gulshan ji is right.It can happen there also.hehehehe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.