The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some times, we feel that some thing has happened that looks like supernatural, as I sensed as if some thing related to my very close relative, in fact, I felt the worst had happened and just a few minutes later, I heard about her demise. However, that in fact was some thing my sub conscious expecting, because she was ill for couple of days? That was kind of intuition more than any thing supernatural
That was inevitable and was unavoidable, was expected and on the cards, but I felt as if I sensed it before hand. That is some thing related to our subconscious mind. Feeling it and expecting it to happen, when it happens and takes place in reality then we put it in a category of supernatural or whatever we find suitable to name it.
That was neither supernatural nor sixth sense, that was kind of flight of my thoughts those were working that way.
head_2012-04-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My first encounter of this strange phenomenon was when I was a little over six at a semi-rural place where my father was posted. Though it was a small town but had vast rural tracts surrounding it. On a hot summer holiday my sister who is a few years older, seized my hand and made me run to one of courtyards of a rural house. There were scores of people standing in a circle and at the center lay the disheveled faces of a young married woman and more frightening figure of a middle-aged bare in the upper part and clad in a dhoti with menacing looks holding a broomstick.His blood-shot eyes and his forehead wearing a flaming red mark gave him a kind of blood-curdling look. And I was closely watching the proceeding wide-eyed clasping my sister's hand tighter!

What followed thereafter beat even a filmic thriller! He went about wielding the broomstick around the body of the woman and started beating her with it to her wild shouts and shrieks renting the air. And this continued for a few minutes until she nearly fainted! But what stunned all the crowd was a nasal man's voice imploring the exorcist not to beat him like that coming from that lady! Now it was the exorcist's turn to gloat on his success as he thundered with his questions and asked the spirit which supposedly took control of the body and mind of the woman,to leave her free! Later we learned that she was, indeed, free and normal since then! It's a real story, if you don't believe it - May the Ghost help you!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6642]}
i believe you chinmoy ji. relating to a similar event like yours but its a bit different. In my friends colony there was keertan going on during navratr. And suddenly an aunty started opening her hairs and all and everyone was so fearful. then when people were stopping her she started besting an uncle sitting there and after 15-20 mins her eyes turned red and she fainted and when she came back in senses she didnt remembered what happened and she was crying and vomitting too.But it was very fearful.people were saying that its mata ji inside her.but i dont beleive because why mata ji will beat anyone like this.it was horrible.since then i never attended any keertan samaroh,due to this fear.
100dz_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
And now coming to the strict hierarchy and casteism they scrupulously maintain in the land of ghosts - do they need any land?{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6648]} To my limited knowledge they are more comfortable in the air and are known to produce eerie sounds!

There are brahmins among them who are known as Bramhadaaitya in Bengal and they love to reside in trees ( Wood Apples -Bel). Any more information sharing is welcome!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6648]}
There are different sizes cutting across gender. Have anyone of you seen Satyajit Roy's film 'Gupee Gayen Bagha Bayeen'? There you can meet them!

They believe in seniority also - some are masters and some are servants! Exploitation is also there!!
My first encounter of this strange phenomenon was when I was a little over six at a semi-rural place where my father was posted. Though it was a small town but had vast rural tracts surrounding it. On a hot summer holiday my sister who is a few years older, seized my hand and made me run to one of courtyards of a rural house. There were scores of people standing in a circle and at the center lay the disheveled faces of a young married woman and more frightening figure of a middle-aged bare in the upper part and clad in a dhoti with menacing looks holding a broomstick.His blood-shot eyes and his forehead wearing a flaming red mark gave him a kind of blood-curdling look. And I was closely watching the proceeding wide-eyed clasping my sister's hand tighter!

What followed thereafter beat even a filmic thriller! He went about wielding the broomstick around the body of the woman and started beating her with it to her wild shouts and shrieks renting the air. And this continued for a few minutes until she nearly fainted! But what stunned all the crowd was a nasal man's voice imploring the exorcist not to beat him like that coming from that lady! Now it was the exorcist's turn to gloat on his success as he thundered with his questions and asked the spirit which supposedly took control of the body and mind of the woman,to leave her free! Later we learned that she was, indeed, free and normal since then! It's a real story, if you don't believe it - May the Ghost help you!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6642]}

This is similar to what happened in the movie 'Jadu Tona' that frightened me for months when I was around thirty. The evil spirit was overpowered by the holy man.
00020309_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What is interesting about these ghostly experiences that some of these ghostly characters even maintain the original streak and traits when they were in their bodily form. The ghost which was seen by many at 1,Garstin Place of Calcutta which housed the first office of All India Radio was believed to be that of its first station director! What devotion to duty! Many saw his shadowy figure pacing down the corridor in the nocturnal hours!!

What about the moving figures of traffic constable at AJC Bose Crossing! Many late night travelers have seen a shadowy figure directing traffic only to know that he was run over some years back at the same spot.

If you don't believe me,you may do so - May Ghost help You!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6657]}
sleepy-smiley.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
There is a abandon house with a tree in front, people fear to go there as they thing a person with his lover, committed suicide. Another such place is my college hostel, In one room a girl committed suicide, and no one never get near to that room. :blink: :huh: :) Does this happened anywhere?
As the discussion is gradually reaching towards conclusion, I would only say - jokes and humor apart- there are some forces which we may prefer to call 'unnatural' and inquiring minds would always try to resolve this issue.The results so far have not been very definitive so far. How do I explain the recent phenomenon in my locality where as many as 6 suicide cases reported within a radius of just half a Km! And each one happening either one the same day or the very next day of another! It's baffling to me!
I have not contributed anything to this discussion till now. Also, I don't have enough time to go through these 7-8 pages...so much responses.

I personally don't believe in ghosts who do harm to people in darkness...particularly on Tuesdays and fridays.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But according to Hinduism, in Kerala, we have a special ritual every year "Karkadaka vaavu"....on the last Malayalam month.....Karkidakam with no moon. According to beliefs, Pitrukkal (our ancestors) are powerful this day. It's our duty to pay homage to them every year. We make special meals and go to a temple with river side to do rituals for their souls. :) Every Hindu families, with lost family members do this rituals......

We also hold belief that our ancestors' soul, who have not got 'Mukthi' yet will stay in our home and if we please them, they will do a lot of things for our family. It's true- you may or may not believe, if anything wrong is to happen in our family, both me and my mother (at least anyone of us) dreams about it and we can take suitable precautions. My father is doing fire works business, you all know how much risk is it. I don't know why, if anything unpleasant is to happen, my mother will dream it first. We are able to lessen its outcomes, yet can't completely eradicate the consequences.

While doing evening pooja itself, we are offering them flowers.....(a special place in pooja room itself), for our ancestors. It's believed that they are showing us paths and have helped us many ways.

I will quote 2 examples....2 accidents occurred in my younger brother's life.
1st one, when he was 7 years old. He was standing near the road waiting for school bus(2nd trip at school). Suddenly a boy standing near him pressed a water tap on his shirt..just for joy. To avoid it, he just jumped to road, without even looking it. All occurred in a fraction of seconds and a jeep's tyre went over his right leg. What to say?
Can you believe...only a few flesh was lost, not even a single fracture, even if he was a small kid. My mother later offered flowers, money...to many temples, at our pooja room too. That night she had a strange dream.....one small boy came in her dream saying, "I was the person who made slip the tyre out of your son's leg. Yet you didn't offer me flowers. I like red flowers most"
The driver also told earlier, "I saw..the tyre running on the boy's foot. Yet suddenly, whole jeep slipped. I don't know why"
Was there an invisible hand there who made that jeep slip of his foot?????????? :silly: :blink:

Second accident occurred while he was studying plus 2. He was going to near town in his new bike to get medicine for my father. Some days before, mother dreamt about some unpleasant incident to happen soon. He also gave a lift to his dearest friend, who was just to board on a private bus :(
Before reaching town, accident occurred. The bike was on a wall of the house soon after the accident. Both of them fell from the bike. The boy who was sitting on the back, was not survived.
After the accident my brother said, " I was falling from that wall with my head pointing downwards. I just felt that I won't be able to see this world again. Just in a fraction of second, I could find that some invisible force was working which turned me upside down and I fell on the ground with broken legs, crown and shoulders. I don't know how it has happened"
You can just imagine as a person falling down with head pointing downwards...on the middle, takes a dive and lands on earth with his legs hitting the ground...Is it really possible without the help of an invisible hand???????
Just have a thought

One more thing about our homage to ancestors...we do pay a pair of dress, milk, flowers...on the day of Karkadavavu....asking them the health and prosperity of every family member

Meera sandhu
So some super power exist.One serial was in TV long ago. We watched that named "believe or not".Many unnatural fact were seen which were unbelievable.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.