The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So some super power exist.One serial was in TV long ago. We watched that named "believe or not".Many unnatural fact were seen which were unbelievable.

Some powers may or may not exist. If we can't see with eyes, does it mean, such forces don't exist at all????? :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
The lonely places, deserted buildings, crematoriums are said to be shelter of ghosts. The animals and birds freely go to these places day and night and do not get harmed by the evil spirits. Only man fears and is harmed. I wonder what this indicates. are the dogs, owls, cats free from terror of evil spirits unlike man?

Apparently, this is more psychological than real. As chinmoy said, there are many strange things occurring that cannot be explained. Human mind and energy is too small in relation to universe. Many things were unknown at the dawn of civilization and humanity has made a lot of progress so far. But still our knowledge is only a fraction of the whole and it is unlikely that all mysteries of universe could be solved any time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Indian culture emphasis on the existance of 'Panch Bhootha' constituting 5 basic elements of life and they are themselves considered as strong enough to control the whole earth. Early men feared them and they begin to worship them in the form of God- Varuna.....(for water)....Agnideva...(for fire)...Goddess Bhumi for Earth......Vayu Bhagavan for air. Though can't be seen , their virtual existence was considered as divine forces by early men itself.

Meera sandhu
[quote]Indian culture emphasis on the existance of 'Panch Bhootha' constituting 5 basic elements of life and they are themselves considered as strong enough to control the whole earth. Early men feared them and they begin to worship them in the form of God- Varuna.....(for water)....Agnideva...(for fire)...Goddess Bhumi for Earth......Vayu Bhagavan for air. Though can't be seen , their virtual existence was considered as divine forces by early men itself. [/quote]

Sandhya, a little correction, the five elements Panch Mahabhoota not panch bhoota, and who says they are invisible??? We can clearly see fire, water, earth and the air(when it manifests itself in the form of powerful winds)! Also, I want to point out that these elements do not fall under supernatural category, although they are divine, there is a well defined and structured explanation for presence of these elements, unlike supernatural forces that we are discussing about.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
[quote]The lonely places, deserted buildings, crematoriums are said to be shelter of ghosts. The animals and birds freely go to these places day and night and do not get harmed by the evil spirits. Only man fears and is harmed. I wonder what this indicates. are the dogs, owls, cats free from terror of evil spirits unlike man?

Apparently, this is more psychological than real. As chinmoy said, there are many strange things occurring that cannot be explained. Human mind and energy is too small in relation to universe. Many things were unknown at the dawn of civilization and humanity has made a lot of progress so far. But still our knowledge is only a fraction of the whole and it is unlikely that all mysteries of universe could be solved any time. [/quote]

I agree that the fear related to such elements is more psychological than real. But where the perception of animals is considered, they are much more sensitive than human beings.

I have seen in many incidents that a dog or a cat will NEVER step into a place which often gives a creepy feeling. There us one incident during my childhood, we used to live in an Air Force quarter and there was a huge neem tree in our front yard. We had a dog who was started barking one night, my mum got up to investigate and could see a white shadow revolving with great speed around the tree. The shadow kept changing shapes, and our dog was clearly very very scared. He kept barking from distance but would not go near, my mum picked up a stone and threw it at the figure which instantly vaporized. The next day, my mum fell terribly ill, no explanations could be given by doctors, and our dog inexplicably was found dead the next night a few hundred yards form our home!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
[quote]The lonely places, deserted buildings, crematoriums are said to be shelter of ghosts. The animals and birds freely go to these places day and night and do not get harmed by the evil spirits. Only man fears and is harmed. I wonder what this indicates. are the dogs, owls, cats free from terror of evil spirits unlike man?

Apparently, this is more psychological than real. As chinmoy said, there are many strange things occurring that cannot be explained. Human mind and energy is too small in relation to universe. Many things were unknown at the dawn of civilization and humanity has made a lot of progress so far. But still our knowledge is only a fraction of the whole and it is unlikely that all mysteries of universe could be solved any time.

I agree that the fear related to such elements is more psychological than real. But where the perception of animals is considered, they are much more sensitive than human beings.

I have seen in many incidents that a dog or a cat will NEVER step into a place which often gives a creepy feeling. There us one incident during my childhood, we used to live in an Air Force quarter and there was a huge neem tree in our front yard. We had a dog who was started barking one night, my mum got up to investigate and could see a white shadow revolving with great speed around the tree. The shadow kept changing shapes, and our dog was clearly very very scared. He kept barking from distance but would not go near, my mum picked up a stone and threw it at the figure which instantly vaporized. The next day, my mum fell terribly ill, no explanations could be given by doctors, and our dog inexplicably was found dead the next night a few hundred yards form our home![/quote]

This is about domesticated dog. Such animals develop traits of humans. But the stray dogs, undomesticated animals and birds have no fear of any evil spirits. They will go to any deserted place at easy. In fact, the owls are lovers of such places. may be certain living beings like owls, bats and dogs love ghosts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So friends all the views expressed so far just point to that grey region which would be always there to produce goblin,sprite,banshees and our very own Bhoots,Petnis,Sakchunnis and what not! There are some do-gooders, there are some evil-doers cutting across all genders. You have incubus and succubus!! Some of the gripping stories and floklores are based on these ethereal creatures. So don't get frightened by them as I didn't a few months back when I was returning home late in night. On that very day there was death of a person living my next door,I rang the door-bell and gently pushed the door to be awe-struck to find the door bolt came off on its own. I rushed upstairs to find if anyone opened the doors but all they seem to be stunned!!! I couldn't find a satisfactory answer till date!
[quote]Indian culture emphasis on the existance of 'Panch Bhootha' constituting 5 basic elements of life and they are themselves considered as strong enough to control the whole earth. Early men feared them and they begin to worship them in the form of God- Varuna.....(for water)....Agnideva...(for fire)...Goddess Bhumi for Earth......Vayu Bhagavan for air. Though can't be seen , their virtual existence was considered as divine forces by early men itself.

Sandhya, a little correction, the five elements Panch Mahabhoota not panch bhoota, and who says they are invisible??? We can clearly see fire, water, earth and the air(when it manifests itself in the form of powerful winds)! Also, I want to point out that these elements do not fall under supernatural category, although they are divine, there is a well defined and structured explanation for presence of these elements, unlike supernatural forces that we are discussing about.[/quote]

Yes.....in Malayalam we name them as 'Panchabhoota'. I am saying though these 5 forces are visible to us, the devas who are controlling these 5 are not visible to us and we worship sun, moon, earth, wind and water giving them humanly shapes and divine power.

Meera sandhu
Its not just about the domestic animals and undomestic. It has been said that when the animals see or smell about these supernatural powers they start moaning or crying and i have witnessed it several times. Sometimes nothing bad happens like their is no man standing, even no natural calamity also but the dogs start barking and whom they bark, wind so its not wind they bark its something else in that air.

I posted a thread In suicide thread that an uncle near my house suicided last year because he was having a paralysis problem from past 5 years. And i also said that he was very good and a positive man. Every one was in shock that how the man like him can do so. But after 3-4 months of his death the truth came infront.
On the day of his death many unusual things happened, there was a cyclone and it disturbed many things, a huge tree behind my house fallen on the room of my neighbour and his room was destroyed. And the street dogs all were moaning before his death even my dog too.
Afterwards a pandit saw the kundli of uncle after 3-4 months and when he saw it the paper was badly destroyed as if someone crushed it into pieces. then he told that someone near by your house has done some puja etc for doing this, Afterwards someone told that the lady living infront of her house has done this puja to save his husband and she will do this after every 3 to 5 years in which one mperson will die and his man will be saved. And many pandits told this. And its true also because the lady is always involved in such activities and earlier the condition of her house was not good but after death of that uncle everything seems to be good in her house.

a.s.
There is a abandon house with a tree in front, people fear to go there as they thing a person with his lover, committed suicide. Another such place is my college hostel, In one room a girl committed suicide, and no one never get near to that room. :blink: :huh: :) Does this happened anywhere?

Yes one can find these abandoned houses anywhere. :laugh:

It was said about the girl's hostel of our college that one of the girl committed suicide there and her ghost often comes to the hostel to do some spooky things but i don't know if it was true or not. :) I asked it from one of the girl living in the hostel she said no i never felt like any ghost there. :laugh:

I concluded from it that these stories are made just to make sort of fear in people and nothing more. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.