The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I beleive in supernatural powers.

They are called as spirits of deadely persons who had not reached their goals and wishes will stay on this earth until they reach them.

I know some persons who can see ghosts and can hear their voices also.

My friends father can see the ghosts but he had not feared of them.

There is a belief that persons who born in one star can see the ghosts.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

They are called as spirits of deadely persons who had not reached their goals and wishes will stay on this earth until they reach them.

I am not against the people who believe on ghosts or spirits :) .But i want to know that there are very few people in the world who fulfill their wishes during their life time so all of them should become ghosts when they die and then the population of ghosts would be more or equal to the population of us human beings then why we rarely hear an incident of someone seeing the ghost or hearing it :laugh: .Where all the ghosts go? :laugh: Do they sleep most of the time? :evil: or what? :laugh:
Some of the ghosts went away as their wishes fulfilled.

and some of the ghosts are doing funny things in some body houses.

And other ghosts are just watching their family members and staying happily.

I forgotten to say one thing they all are in this world only when we are in sleep they wake up so we cannot see them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Some of the ghosts went away as their wishes fulfilled.

and some of the ghosts are doing funny things in some body houses.

And other ghosts are just watching their family members and staying happily.

I forgotten to say one thing they all are in this world only when we are in sleep they wake up so we cannot see them. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So they fulfill their wishes after death? :laugh:

They are active in the night. :laugh: I have tried to see ghost while waking whole night outside the shamshan ghaats but i have never seen the ghosts. :laugh:

I always believe that those who are strong mentally don't imagine about ghosts when they are feared and those who are not easily imagine something for the cause of their fears it may be a ghost or anything else. :laugh:

I am not against the people who believe on ghosts or spirits :) .But i want to know that there are very few people in the world who fulfill their wishes during their life time so all of them should become ghosts when they die and then the population of ghosts would be more or equal to the population of us human beings then why we rarely hear an incident of someone seeing the ghost or hearing it :laugh: .Where all the ghosts go? :laugh: Do they sleep most of the time? :evil: or what? :laugh:

I have also known through various sources that the frustrated and those who committed suicide become ghosts. n becoming ghosts, they may go to any place and do what they like.

So, I may visit the choicest restaurants and bars and enjoy my best without spending any penny. Also, I may do what ever I like without others even knowing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have also known through various sources that the frustrated and those who committed suicide become ghosts. n becoming ghosts, they may go to any place and do what they like.

So, I may visit the choicest restaurants and bars and enjoy my best without spending any penny. Also, I may do what ever I like without others even knowing.

Hahaha... :laugh: yes you can do it but please better to confirm from the ghosts first which restaurant make their food i think they don't like what we human being eat they eat something special. :laugh:
Many of members cannot see ghosts as we are not born in that star.

But when we are alone we can imagine some thing around us.

When we are in dark we can imagine that some thing is with us which we all will call as ghosts. :unsure: :ohmy:

Lots of interesting posts and everyone has added a bit of ghostly flavor to them! I would just add whatever I suggested earlier that this is a subject which has never ceased to capture our imagination ever since the dawn of civilization. We simply can't do without them as they can't do without us! Let there be more such unnatural ghostly happening and more scientific explorations side by side! But to my humble understanding human beings have become more dangerous,ruthless and inhuman these days than their ghostly counterparts!!!

Here I conclude and thanks to all!
There is a abandon house with a tree in front, people fear to go there as they thing a person with his lover, committed suicide. Another such place is my college hostel, In one room a girl committed suicide, and no one never get near to that room. :blink: :huh: :) Does this happened anywhere?

Yes one can find these abandoned houses anywhere. :laugh:

It was said about the girl's hostel of our college that one of the girl committed suicide there and her ghost often comes to the hostel to do some spooky things but i don't know if it was true or not. :) I asked it from one of the girl living in the hostel she said no i never felt like any ghost there. :laugh:

I concluded from it that these stories are made just to make sort of fear in people and nothing more. :)

Hmm but what will they acheive by creating fear? Such fear will take another person's life too. The girl in the next room died immeditely after the suicide due to heart attack, her roomate use to hear lot of sounds in the room, and she also got sick for some days. :blink: :S

Which star, Sasi????
Most of the members who has shared ideas for discussion have added some sort of 'ghost' masala to the threads. But even a single member has not claimed with confidence that "I have seen ghost in real life" :P
Actually do they exist?????? I don't believe ghosts do exist who wear white sarees and wander around in Friday nights asking betel leaf and lime :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
But some forces may or may not exist which can put strong influence on human beings :unsure: . I have told in the discussion about soul of ancestors who reside in families, who may help family members to foresee incidents to occur in future. We do worship them. Yet, I have not seen any. Yet felt their presence through many experiences....that's all.

Actually, this discussion is concluding without any clear cut answer to the question. Really sad ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.