The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Commodity Prices are increasing just because of more demand and less supply.
So Our Government should put more focus now on agriculture rather than Only industrialization.
Industry is needed but Agriculture should be on first priority because food is more important than Industries[/quote]

I agree with you soubhagya Das. But government is not thinking like that. If industries are established, then unemployment rate will be decreased and government will gets tax revenue and India become more developed country. But for improving the agriculture government don't get anything. So they are thinking in the money point of view. No politician has pure heart. Finance minister should give importance to R&D facilities for agriculture development and give more subsidies to farmers. Then the supply can be increased.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
I totally agree with Rakesh and Soubhagya Das. Mindless industrialization is decreasing agricultural and forest land. This makes availability of food articles scarce and price of food articles increases causing misery to poor. Moreover, the stress is more on commercial crops for raw materials and inputs to industries thereby further aggravating the food articles supply. The priorities need change. agriculture and defence need more emphasis.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In indian context, population plays a major role in rising prices.well, Thanks to all indians we are growing in number.but,Production of grain and vegetables is decreasing.Reasons i think all you have mention above.we have to provide sufficient water for irrigation to the farmers if we want to increase our production.we have to keep check on population too.:)
If we Eat Good Food then Our People have enough energy to work properly and brain get sharp with nutrient.
So Mind is very Important to run any Industry and Mind improves fro Good nutrient food
Yes population is incresing with more ppl concentrating on white-collar jobs. farmers also may not be fully aware of new modern techniques to increase yeild, especially when rains are scanty or in exreame conditons. Like... In cold regions, as in ladakh, they have adopted trench farming. There-fore an awareness program is to be conducted.
Sridevi- you are right. It is necessary that the government fix priorities. I think we need to be self sufficient in food grains and build our strength- defence against external forces and internal insurgency. So I have to reiterate that Agriculture and forests and armed forces need be given prime importance. Other sectors should be subordinated.

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]I totally agree with Rakesh and Soubhagya Das. Mindless industrialization is decreasing agricultural and forest land. This makes availability of food articles scarce and price of food articles increases causing misery to poor. Moreover, the stress is more on commercial crops for raw materials and inputs to industries thereby further aggravating the food articles supply. The priorities need change. agriculture and defence need more emphasis.[/quote]

Yes gulshan its right our agriculture area need to protect it self, but as more as population is increasing so new houses covering the area of agriculture area. So In my opinion At the place of single story houses, 50 flats or 100 flats in one building is good, because its take the space very less and also in less price.

I don't know why people waste money on homes. Just take the example, a family contains only 4 person, but they make a house of a very large area, which is totally money and area waste.
bhanu wrote:
[quote]In indian context, population plays a major role in rising prices.well, Thanks to all indians we are growing in number.but,Production of grain and vegetables is decreasing.Reasons i think all you have mention above.we have to provide sufficient water for irrigation to the farmers if we want to increase our production.we have to keep check on population too.:)[/quote]

Every thing is responsible in this price rising and food deducation problem.

you are saying our poulation is growing, thanks.. what is this..

Is it good, no its not. Its good only if we are growing as per family planning. Price rises, its ok but middle class people and rich person at this getting food and other services easily, because they have a particluar amount of money. They can feed their child and family.

The problem is poor and uneducated persons & low thinking persons are playing a great roll in increasing population problem.

Just take the examples of Riksha pullers, labour people and poor people ( beggars and a lot of poor people hanging here and there in india ). These all people knows they don't have money to feed a single person of a family, but they 4, 5 or 6 children. Why they don't think about this and just increasing the population of India in a great manner. Whats the benefit, nothing. So, what these children do, they beg for money here and there and hanging here there because there parents not have money. If they know they can't feed themself, how they will feed 4 4 children.

India have alot of people which have low mentality. For a single boy, a father or grand father or mother force their daughter to get pregnant and in this case for one boy sometimes they get 4 or 5 girls.

Population is also the problem for price rising, because companies farmers and other products companies have to make more products which need a lot of investment which makes prices rising.
Lohit- You have very well understood the need for using our national resources in the best way. I gave example of transport suggesting more use of public and less for private. You have given example of Housing and suggested low space multistory flats. similar planning can be done in a;; sectors. We have limited land and other resources. Hence economical use is essential.
Secondly, The government must give relief to poor and tax the rich. But they are giving concession to rich- direct tax relief by reducing rate from 20% to 10%, special rebate to women and senior citizens of richer class. There are only gimmicks for winning votes of govt employees/ pensioners and urban high middle class. The poor are taxed more by indirect taxes and prices are rising. the price rise is owing to shortage of essential commodities resulting from wrong priorities and pro rich financial and budgetary exercises. The major parties are more interested in share prices rather than prosperity and well being of poor.

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Lohit- You have very well understood the need for using our national resources in the best way. I gave example of transport suggesting more use of public and less for private. You have given example of Housing and suggested low space multistory flats. similar planning can be done in a;; sectors. We have limited land and other resources. Hence economical use is essential.
Secondly, The government must give relief to poor and tax the rich. But they are giving concession to rich- direct tax relief by reducing rate from 20% to 10%, special rebate to women and senior citizens of richer class. There are only gimmicks for winning votes of govt employees/ pensioners and urban high middle class. The poor are taxed more by indirect taxes and prices are rising. the price rise is owing to shortage of essential commodities resulting from wrong priorities and pro rich financial and budgetary exercises. The major parties are more interested in share prices rather than prosperity and well being of poor.[/quote]

This is the reality Mr. gulshan that our government just shows right works for poor people in papers only. But in real fact rich persons always gets profit and poor people gets loss in all plans which are available for them.

Just take the example: if government try to sell food items for poor people in stores at very less rates, then at that time big shop keepers and rich persons, buy these food items and sell this items in their shops 7 earn a lot.

Our government only launches a plan, but they don't know how to implement in right way..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.