The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
AS PER GD TOPIC "Why do you think the prices of essential commodities are increasing day by day and what measures do you think have to be taken?"

I WANNA CONCLUDE:

Its the real fact and reality that prices of essential commodities are increasing day by day. This problem is just eating hearts and minds power on poor & middle class people. I always noticed this when congress government came, prices always gets high.

From increasing 2.51 Rs in petrol will give benefit of 40000 crore Rs to government. And maximum benefit goes always in the pocket of corrupted politicians.

Government always says they are giving a lot of plans to solve the problem of poor people regarding price issue, but government just don't know how to implement it in right way.

i just want to say people should use resources in right limit, exceed from limits always gives bad effects. Agriculture area should be saved. Every resource which effects price rates, so use it in correct manners.
Thank you all for your valuable contribution. The topic is closed now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.