The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Amit Warkari wrote:
[quote]Hi All,
I think both have their pros & cons..

But,
At the end I think, Govt Jobs are more better..
Reasons:
1>Security of Job,
2>Work pressure not that high,
3>Extra benefits like accommodation, PF, Pension etc
4>Its more reputed.
5>Easy to get Loan...[/quote]

Amit warkari i am not agree with your points. Government jobs make you part of corruption and when you are in corrupted employees then you are not secure.

Work pressure in not high, its depends upon your position, whats the work pressure. And work pressure is not high ok but when salary is less and growth is less, then prices rising pressure will make you more in trouble.

Private jobs also gives accomodation, PF and pension facility these days. Which is much better than government job facilites.

Who told you government job is more reputed. Reputation depends upon person's efforts and its good work. Not through position. A bad politician has a big position, but in normal people eyes he has a reputation of like a corrupted dog.

Ha Ha Ha, easy to get loan. You mean private jobs employees not get loan easily. Dear first thing, private job employees ahve so much salary, so they don't need to take so much loan, and if they wanna they can easily get loan, because they have good salary and bank firstly see what is the salary return of that employee.
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Private jobs in my view is good for students to start work as a part time in call centers and MNC to get some experience how to work under the bosses.Like now more younger generation is doing part time jobs in call centers and insurance company which is helping them to get job placement after their studies.
IN this view i feel private sector is better for students to work part time with studies to earn experience.[/quote]

Jasmeet singh some amount of your words are right, but this is the good point of private jobs that you can earn according to your given time int his sector. Government jobs not provide these services. And If in market government job is 1, then in private sector jobs are 1000. According to population of India which is helping more for removing unemployeement. Just go to employement office which provides the service in government area. And check the documents how many persons got the job. A poor person can't give money in lakhs to a corrupted officer in government sector. But with his efforts he can get success in private sector.
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Like your are saying that govt sector is working with old mind and functions as compare to private sector because govt sector which has been established has not to show much where as private sector has to work hard then they will be able to establish them self in the market

AT the time of recessions most of the private sectors were cosed due to that lot of people get unemployed as at this point of view govt sector is better.[/quote]

Dear Jasmeet singh in recession time India not get so much effects. And first thing companies only removes those employees which are not working properly. A employee which is giving benefit to private company why company will fired him.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]This time I am doing private job. I feel that Private job is not good as Govt. Job.

In Private Job

There are lot of work pressure
Time limit to complete work
Boss some times misuse u and divert your work also.
You can not feel freedom anytime.[/quote]

Santosh sir, in private sector form one or some more time we have to put better efforts. So after this we can get easily good position. Remember in private job you can be boss in your department in just 3 or 4 years. But in government job, its not sure you will be boss or not.
Lohit its not so easy to get good position in Private sector there are lot of hard work and effort needed to get good position.
But in Govt job if you are not boss then it is ok you will enjoy with your position.

But in private sector job is one type of tarching of our life.

I think doing part time internet work is better than private job.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

The main difference between govt and private is the profit motive. As the private business is for profit, employees are also treated like raw materials and other inputs. Naturally, the employer wants to get the most out of the employee. On the other hand, government is for managing national affairs. The politicians as well as government servants (bureaucrats as generally called) have an important role in national management. It is obvious that an I.A.S. officer and Military officer has higher social status than a private sector employee irrespective of money income. If you wish a prestigious career with security and have robust health with sports hobby, military service is best. I.A.S and other civil services give you a very promising and active role in national affairs. On the other hand, one who is more interested in money only, wants quick rise and is highly talented, private service especially in multinational may be okay.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with what Gulshankumar ajmani told above.To get a commanding job like commissionar or district collector we have only the choice of Government job.HOw will you get it privately? You may get higher salaried job than this.But the reputation of that job will not be obtained.So if you look from any side government job is the best one.
Santosh Now days Government jobs has also lot of pressure.My father is a bank manager but he has to fill all his target I have seen he is now going to his big clients( account holder) to sell LIC policies because his bank has a tied up with LIc and branch manager has to fill that target.
CAn you imagine that situation.

Now pressure is every where thats why Government job employees are also taking VRS
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]Lohit its not so easy to get good position in Private sector there are lot of hard work and effort needed to get good position.
But in Govt job if you are not boss then it is ok you will enjoy with your position.

But in private sector job is one type of tarching of our life.

I think doing part time internet work is better than private job.[/quote]

Santosh sir from these lines i think you wanna say you don't like to do hard work. Yes this can be possible, if you don't wanna do hard work then go for government job.
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]
you are saying about pension in government jobs. you know from where a government employee get his pension. From starting of his job to last year of his job, government cut some amount of money from his salary of every month. And in last that person get pension from this money which got cut from starting to last.

About tension point, i think more tension in government sector, Prices are rising high and high, private jobs provides you financially free service not government job. Less salary in government jobs make you to take loans and loans which will give you more tension.

[/quote]

You are absolutely wrong.The pension plan you told above is not the existing one in central or government jobs.I had heard contributory pension.There employee will deposit an amount and company will deposit the same and on retirement you will be paid from it.No employee in my state Kerala (State and central employees)undergoes the salary cutting for pension.Where does it exist?

Regarding tension, private job is more tensile.It is not predictable the mood of our boss if we makes mistake repeatedly.Even we may not be able to take a leave to relax from that state.But in Govt job your boss will be a friend of you.You can work quietly clearing your doubts.

You told about price hikes.You know there is one allowance called dearness allowance declared by government in every six months after reviewing the price index.Yesterday centre had decided to give 8% of basic pay as DA.With this the total DA will rise to 35%.Will any private sector do this?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.