The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So guys, at last we are here for the results (Sorry for missing this thread. Lost somewhere.)

As expected the discussion went very well and healthy. Happy to see that on a forum like this. So here are our winners.

Winner: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani - Lead the entire discussion with a very solid and clear cut points and assisted with the members. He is the winner of this group discussion.

Runner: Abid Areacode - Though entered late, put his points in a very understandable way and stick with his points through out.

And last but not the least here are the eligible members for 50 bonus points (Participation bonus)
Santosh Kumar Singh
soubhagya das
jasmeet singh
Lohit seth
Abid Areacode
Shalu Joseph
Ronark
gulshan kumar ajmani

Thank you all for the wonderful discussion.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Oh...Thanks for your comments.Congratulations to all and thanks to those who made it lively.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

Personally I think the factor an employee would scratch his head over is of the number of working hours he / she has to input and that is a big plus over private sector. In government sector jobs, there are standard working hours, unlike private sector ones, where an individual has to do overtime against ones wishes (many time without any benefits as well). And if at all situation demands a government employee to do overtime, then he / she is entitled to attractive overtime benefits.
http://www.iecuniversity.com/
Hope i have made a valid point 
Regards

well if we talk about today's life then we all know that today people will prefer to go to government job because it makes us feel secure. well no doubt at all I will go with government job.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

well if we talk about today's life then we all know that today people will prefer to go to government job because it makes us feel secure. well no doubt at all I will go with government job.

Why are you replying to a 6-year-old thread? Can you read above posts before answering?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.