The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
People are more interested about the personalities of movie and cricket.Even I have seen that many follow the style of hero or heroines.So personalities should be published about positiveness not negatively.
To follow a man or woman is not wrong but follow the good things .
There are many animals on water,but swam eats only fish and others eat insect.This is your choice what do you follow.

No doubt, every one has his own choice to follow any personality- not only positively but also negatively according to individual perception. But here we are concerned with private life or privacy of the celebrities.

The celebrities are nothing but service providers in their respective fields. I do not understand why we should bother about matter not connected with work of a celebrity. A film personality is more relevant for performance on screen and not in his personal drawing room or bed room. Similarly with sports persons. There are many magazines that thrive only on publication of spicy inside news of the celebrities.

Although I am opposed to private life of celebrities being made public, this is okay as far as this has no adverse affect on people. But many especially youngsters are much impressed by the way celebrities live. That is why when a celebrity smokes in a public place, this matters more. People tend to follow the way a celebrity lives. People encroaching on privacy of celebrities is not so much an issue as the celebrities conduct affecting private lives of citizens.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually media create gossip about them and advertisers make this to sell their product.Salman eats it so you should eat to the figure like him or Madhuri is using this cosmetics so use to get a good look.
Just like this.Expectation to be like a great personalities we listen or read and media gives us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
They all are not a common people.They are Star celebrity.They remember that all little thing they do must expose to common people through media.You think a point that every day there are thousand baby take birth but no one come infront of media because they are common people.But when Shilpa become Mother.It is a thing of Gossip.This indicate that they are not common.
I never prefer those kind of product that come to me known by some advertisement.They all get a good handsome money.They ever himself does not try these thing.and told us to take a taste of that.Really a foolish idea.......
Today everyone become mad what they do,what they eat,how they react and in what way they maintain their body.Most celebrity are famous because of these reason not for there Work done in a Film..And people also enjoy these king of Gossip.
I am telling a story here..
There was a cinema hall in a certain town and a small market also.One barber had a hair cutting shop there.A man went there to see a cinema of Mithun there and after the show he was so improvised that he went to that hair cutting shop and said- cut my hair like the hero of this cinema. The barber cut as his choice.
After that in his locality he was asked by his one friend that where the hair was cut.He smartly answered and requested to so to that saloon.he also advised to say to cut like the hero of the cinema.The friend entered to the saloon and requested the same as per advice.. The barber washed the total head.The boy got fired and asked the reason for such cutting.The barber said that he cut as he had said.
Actually that day was Friday and the movie changed.One named Chaitanya Mahaprabu cinema was running and this was a devotional movie.
He ashamed and understand his mistake and took an oath not to follow anyone blindly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually media create gossip about them and advertisers make this to sell their product.Salman eats it so you should eat to the figure like him or Madhuri is using this cosmetics so use to get a good look.
Just like this.Expectation to be like a great personalities we listen or read and media gives us.

Yes thats right..We people also like such gossips. It is very right that if an actress uses a particular face wash then most of the women would buy the same brand so that they can look like actresses. Thus media take advantage of this situation.
Media has habit of making big issue from a small thing. For example I remember few years back before IPL shilpa shetty had visited Siddhivinayak temple for prayer and on news channel this news was going on evry single day day till the IPL matches got over.
Yes Media catches all this news very quickly.As you say that related to IPL.Media is also not wrong.We want such Gossip that why they always keep on searching such kind of activities ever they are personal or public or related to celebrity or a general people.....
The public craze for following the celebrities is blinding them to accept anything that celebrity may recommend. These day, a hair oil advertisement is listing several reasons why this is best. One reason us that two famous film stars use this. The advertisement even hides the fact that the two film stars may not actually be using the oil but they are just modelling for the product for extra earning.

People should take the film stars and others at their real worth. The two stars cited in the advertisement may be good performers on screen but how can they be expert on quality of hair oil.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am not against the publicity that a celebrity is asking for so obviously. Let me clear my point about this issue of privacy of a celebrity first. While the celebrity her/himself is asking for the publicity by intentionally providing clues on every step to make them a little more popular. There are exceptions to this, they know how to keep such matters hidden, and they do it successfully.
For Instance Sachin Tendulkar declined all offers, big offers, which could have brought him millions, but he preferred to decline them while he was to marry, offered for filming, and photography for his marriage ceremony.
Likewise, BigB has not disclosed a thing about his granddaughter yet. They are exceptions and deserve secrecy but the one who is asking for it is getting what he is likely to get.
I am sure they get kicks for letting media and public talk about them and in turn they see their graph of popularity going up.

There is nothing wrong in seeking publicity. But publicity should be for products/ services and not personal or family life. Let e celebrity give full page interview or even advertisement on his professional achievements e.g. cricket match, movie roles, future projects. But bringing private matter in public gaze is not desirable.

The viewers should be more concerned with celebrity's performance rather than his personal life.

It is cost of being popular, famous, bold and beautiful and to stay there at the top they play all kind of tricks, they have to be in the public eye at any cost. However, they keep on complaining about their being followed, mobbed etc unnecessarily or not getting a proper treatment from media and public while factually they do enjoy the situation.
You might have seen them complaining that they find it tough to keep their life a secret from public and media because of too many pocking efforts but the fact is they tweet every activity on micro blogging sites like twitter and Facebook. Also, the local papers are filled with such news that let public know every move of most of the stars. It is not that media and public in every shop, cinema hall, are following them and roads they are visiting but they, who are willing to make it public are certainly facing the music.
I must mention it here that there is altogether different category of stars those are away from such gimmicks and they seldom go through such situations but if they ever caught in a situation like this, they come out of it easily as well too. I have two twitter accounts with good number of followers/fans/friends, some of them are big stars who update their status before leaving even for small interviews in minor programs. Incidentally, she- the star of this episode is one of them who always update her activities in detail including what would she wear for that particular program. Now how could they ask for privacy?
I will give you the other side of the story also in my next posting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.