The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let us accept this very basic fact that all celebrities or public persons do not form themselves into one homogeneous group or unit.They hail from different strata with different cultures and perceptions of life. Some persons are very protective about their privacy and take affirmative measures to save it from the prying eyes of the media and are very successful too.We have to stand by their rights- not the ones who hanker after media publicity at all costs, yet grumble about violation when things go wrong. There is a proverb in English 'you can eat the cake and have it too'. I think that succinctly sums up their dilemma which they are up against!
Yes, of course.
Media should leave those persons who want to keep away from publicity. But very often, media finds enjoyment in teasing such celebrities.
They want to increase the circulation of their newspapers and magazines. So they always compete with one another, giving more restlessness to most hot celebrities :evil:
It's not the case of celebrities only. Anything that can get quick attraction of public is made more visible by media....cable channels are also not far behind

Meera sandhu
Every right gives birth to a corresponding duty. Whosoever may be involved in the matter of exercising a right to privacy - a celebrity or an ordinary nameless person must perform the duty of keeping his or her much cherished private rights in a such manner that their sanctity are not violated. If one incites or provokes the media into assailing them with shady intention of making some unethical gains,they have simply no business to complain! On the other hand if an overzealous media invades into the private space of any citizen, there are enough laws to put it in the dock!
Let me say something about Santhosh Pandit and negative publicity.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7324]}
Look at his picture.....can you imagine him to be the super star and new face of Indian cinema. He is the best example of negative publicity. Last year he did a film in which he handled alone 18 catagories :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: except heroine :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . He made a film and through his negative publicity, he earned 4 crores.
He believes that he is above Mamootty and Mohan lal and that super stars are nothing before him. He has told so in many TV channels too, which all have made no.1 comedy of last year.
Have you ever heard about people going to theatre only to insult a person and that that film in major towns and cities run in full packed houses for 1 week and more. Actually no one has really watched it, they bought tickets only to shout and say abuse words against him.
What did he lost? Nothing. But he earned 4 crores through his negative publicity. It's sure, he can't go to open streets alone. Where ever he went, people welcomed him with tomatoes (You can check you tube videos to see some). He gained a big amount through his songs also...from you tube

Actually he was using his negative image in a wise manner to get quick attention and high profit for his film.

Don't worry, his next movie is to be released very soon, because still he is believing his 'fans' have made his first attempt successful. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
People like to do such negative publicity. This Santosh Pandit surely doesnt look like a celebrity in any way.
A common person can become famous either by good publicity or negative publicity. Such people dont care about anything, they only care about the publicity and getting famous in some way.
People like to do such negative publicity. This Santosh Pandit surely doesnt look like a celebrity in any way.
A common person can become famous either by good publicity or negative publicity. Such people dont care about anything, they only care about the publicity and getting famous in some way.

He just want to prove himself that super stars are not sufficient for making a film hit and even he can do it easily. It's sure, he can't dare to go out alone anywhere in Kerala because he always receives warm welcome. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . Yet publicity helped him to grab attention easily....he was just a common man

Meera sandhu
And is there any answer to this one. This Poonam Pandey is famous for such acts. If some thing would go wrong she would only be blaming media later.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/poonam-pandey-strips-for-srk-top-10-tweets/263327-8.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually some people enjoy it, even if they are treated badly by media. Santhosh Pandit, Poonam Pandey etc are best examples.
Media can go after them. But they should spare those who want privacy. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
On balance it is a right which needs to be rationally explained in the light of how a particular celebrity views it. If he or she remains conscious and conscientious about it,the chances of its misuse or abuses are very less.On the other if it is exercised with some ulterior motives,there would be be problems which no civilized society has any answer for.

Even when media hypes it to advance its own commercial interests,its target group often reacts to those very negatively in most cases. Thus it might prove be counter-productive. We have many film mags which feed readers with such spurious stuff and interestingly readers just go though these for 'kicks' without actually ever believing in them!

Thus I conclude and many thanks to those who have gone though my posts!
I do not want to quote those mags or TV programs which may read or look like their programs but in fact are sponsored by those so called stars. They do every thing to remain in news.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.