The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Child labor is a very bad thing. Many people telling that India is a developed country. But by seeing this child labor, when India will become developed country. If they can't study, then how they know the things and how they survive betterly.

Government just made some laws. That's it. Government is not doing better job in this regard. We can't blame parents too. They can't pay the fee and they can't grow them. So government should encourage them for their wonderful childhood.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
The children till the age of fifteen years should not be generally employed in any way. But there are some trades where only children can work. A schedule of employment where children can work should be drawn keeping this aspect in view. The children should be allowed lesser number of working hours and their education should not be affected. Only child artists can play role of child characters. many parents are poor and they cannot send children to school. The first requisite is to make education up to tenth free and compulsory. This will reduce burden on parents and they will send their children to school instead of sending them for work.
The big business men and bureaucrats employ children as domestic workers. Even many children from Nepal are employed as domestic workers. There should be strict penalty on the employers for engaging child labor and also maltreating them. It is also seen that many parents even send their children to Gulf countries for camel race. It is also probable that there is mafia who kidnap children for sending abroad for camel race or domestic drudgery. Very drastic steps are required.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i really feel appreciated for a topic ,which every mother,father bro will support a cause.

and why not every one has to go through this cycle of life.there we see a child who works without his health intact working for 10 hours or so.how can we bear this always even though we know that child labour a serious crime to humanity had crossed its limit in society.

the goverment body ,ngo ,etc. talks about various implementation ,new goodies for so called as publicity stunt.even bollywood actors come together for having there images clean & marketable for there films profit

so does anyone cares,we can observe the efforts of media who for trps, or fame make atleast an issues by mistakenly to a sensitive issues.

even,media know this child related news like child labours,abuse,etc can make them gather some profit.
so in the end we all get story of how much of the child labour had increased ,rather than what has any one done for the cause .

really ,this topic had been in my heart as my dad who has now expired had to work as labour as he lost his father when he was so small to understand the meaning of life.

he really tookthis harsh life which include fasting,eating uncooked foodgrains,going to relative wedding with old torn clothes that makes me cry.

but, he left his legacy for me & he died when he was getting good salary never got time to regain his child hood.

but, i'm proud thatmy father who was victim of child labour had given me as B.E & my sis as BPHARM degree

so i'm proud that a child labour victim i.e my dad (gajanan s.tambe) never got chance to enjoy untill he expired 8-07-2002

please ,never support this child labour as it may be you/your son daughter who will be next victim.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
I totally disagree with child labour. But the condition in the indian villages are the main cause of child labour. I personally know a guy who took manpower supply as a job supplies lot of children from the neighboring states to hotels and construction sites in our place - The Famous "GOD's Own Country". Now a days people less think of values and interested only in making profits. They are not at all bothered about the difficulties causing to others due to their character.
To stop child labout Govt of India has introduced lot of laws. What they haven't introduced is the law enforcers. Because the big big political parties and their top leaders also gets some share of the illegal child jobs.
To stop this menace some NGO's must act sternly. Even the Apex court can also intervene in this matter.
I agree with Shalu Joseph. There are plenty of labor law that strictly prohibit or regulate employment of children in factories and establishment. But there is no enforcement. Corruption in labor Department is main cause. The NGO should also play constructive role in this regard. I think there should be child Rights commission like Minorities and women commission. Employment of children in dangerous trades and even otherwise is also infringement of human rights. One classic case of Bhudia, who was being made to run long distances daily by his sports coach. The Human rights activists played a very useful role in protecting him.

In our country there are different laws but there are very few people who are following these laws.
Government has started different laws and has ignored Child Labor.
The Government officers who are in charge should realize about this and should do the needful to stop child labor.
Even strict actions should be taken who are supporting child labor and giving job to young boys and girls.
These action may range from terminating business license if they are organization and sentence to prison for a good period and there should be no bail and there should special law which will take immediate action against such incidents.

I think these actions will help us stop this cruel activity.
Regarding Child labour, I think it is a crime and is against our constitution.

Our constitution ensures free and compulsory education to all children up to the age of 14.Then if it is compulsory how can one make a child to do work in a farm or field or any factory?

In my state child labour is prohibited.No child labourer of Kerala origin can be seen here.But when other state labourers come to work they bring their children also and they work with their parents.If some human right activists sees this the child will not be allowed to work.
Yes Child labour is crime it should be stopped in India and other places. Mostly some one are doing crime and use children for begging money and remove some part of children and Govt is not doing well for them.

If Govt strict then there may some solution come only one or two rule can stop these things .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh Kumar singh- Correctly mentioned that children are also used for begging. At Agra, many women carry small babies with them and demand money for milk of child. Many women even lend their babies to other women for begging purpose. All this is heinous and unlawful.
The root cause of indifference and corruption in govt. machinery. Some times, they begin a campaign against such practices and later the old practices again come up.
You have stated- "If Govt strict then there must be some solution come only one or two rule can stop these things."
Please state what this -one or two rule is.

Mr.Gulshan,
You are correct.Many uses child as an income source while begging.All willl extend their help when they see a tired child sleep in the lap of a woman.It is just exploitation of the soft corner of human mind.But what can we do on this?THere will be fake coins in midst of good coins.

At the time of banning child labour a solution to hold the children of road side workers are also to be formulated.When their parents work this tiny tots are forced to help or to be with them under sun.There is no provision to keep them or look after them.Without a solution to this problem we cannot ban child labour completely.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.