The topic is locked.
Hi All,

Here is this week's topic for group discussion.

"How to create a good blog/write a good article?"

To know more about this contest Click Here

We are giving 50 points for all the members who post atleast 3 valid replies on Group Discussion topic. Replies should be in a constructive manner either oppose or supporting the topic.

Wish you all the best and be creative, informative and be sportive in taking feedback.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Creating a Good Blog and writing a good article are different topics.On which discussion is to be concentrated is to be informed.I think you mean posting a good article in a blog.If so please clearly specify the topic.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
As Per GD topic "How to create a good blog/write a good article?".

I want to say that blog is the easy service on internet for a user to explore his/her thoughts and article is just like this.
We can get famous from this and also earn.

So for this we need to write a good article or make a good blog.

For making a good blog, our blog must have a nice design and theme.

Our blog contains a very good words which can explore our blog easily and have so much nice and attractive contents which is the need of different users on net.

For writing a good article, we should give a right format to article's content and it must be correct in words form.

There should be no use of those words which can hurt somebody.

I think it is sufficient.

Ohh at the last but not the least, it must be in that language which can be easily understood to others.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Creating a Good Blog and writing a good article are different topics.On which discussion is to be concentrated is to be informed.I think you mean posting a good article in a blog.If so please clearly specify the topic.[/quote]

abid i think these both are different and we have to discuss both these topics in a single discussion.
Writing a good blog/article needs hard work ,proper planning and organization of thoughts.

There are some tips for writing a good article/blog.

1. Selection of Subject Matter : You should select Subject matter according to your interest. You will be more involved in your favorite topics.

2. Research on Subject: Do proper research work on the topic. Make notes and try to understand the core concept of subject.

3. Outline of article : Make outlines of the topic. It will help you to organize your article/blog properly.

4. Be concise and simple : Always use short and simple sentences. It will help reader to understand it better.

5. Revise : You should re-read your article number of times after completion. It will help you to short out your weak areas.

6. Make it Interesting : You should think about the topic deeply and describe it in interesting manner. It will help to bind readers.

7. Be a Reader : Put yourself in the position of a reader and then judge your article.

In my view above mentioned tips will help any one to write a good article or create a good blog.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Creating a Good Blog and writing a good article are different topics.On which discussion is to be concentrated is to be informed.I think you mean posting a good article in a blog.If so please clearly specify the topic.[/quote]

abid i think these both are different and we have to discuss both these topics in a single discussion.[/quote]

Please note that blog does not mean a website, A blog is a set of articles. So please concentrate on how to write a good content rich article.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think following things is required to write good blog.

Select your Interest Area.

First you need to gather required information.

Select some image with content it will give good effect.

Keep content in bold which is key point.

Break your contents in paragraph and points.

Keep good hope.

Try to Know about public interest.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Ok So topic is cleared.

How to write a good article ?

In my opinion to write a good article the primary thing is that the writer should be a good reader.When one reads an article he will get an idea of the topic discussed.At the same time there will develop his thoughts on the subject matter.

Now without reading something or hearing something or experiencing something one cannot simply write a good article.From the combined effect of all these a good blog content arises.

Before writing an article you should plan what is your message that you wish to convey to your readers.It should be a simple and understandable to all.If not readers will leave just after reading the first one or two lines.

Visit my blogs:

As Kumaresh told many things are to be cared to make an article too good.But I think the language is often a deciding factor.If it is in an international language it will be cared by many all over the world.Local language blogs are cared by people of that locality only.

If it is an international language proper care should be taken to use correct spelling and grammer.Else reader will analyse your language ability and put a negative comment.

A writer must accept the criticism on his writings also.This is very important to develop his writing skills and improve the quality of his /her articles.

Visit my blogs:

I think if person give more time to study, keep practice habit and interest in writing is main things to start writing any blog. So today people search lot of thing for finance, health and resources for different purpose so keyword also have important in blog.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Well the topic is very good because I sought some methods to write good article writing in a forum discussion.What I understood is given here.

First of all you should have a clear idea of the subject you are going to write an article.For this you should read widely and think wildly !!!As Abid told a good reader can only write good article.

Secondly it should attract readers.For this its lay out should be proepr.It should contain matter of public interest and it should be discussed in a humourous way if possible.

The language of article also plays a good role.If the article is in some local language used only in one or two states it will fail to attract the public care.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.