Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am sure all the active members will be interested in a group discussion..

No suggestion yet- what do you think would be a good topic?

Let me think over it and go through previous ones as well...will post tomorrow and in the mean time other moderators or members might have some suggestions , I guess !

How about current topics?

Sure ...I feel that you shd select a topic or else we may have to have a discussion on what topic to select without reaching any conclusion if there are too many suggestions ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am sure all the active members will be interested in a group discussion..

No suggestion yet- what do you think would be a good topic?

Let me think over it and go through previous ones as well...will post tomorrow and in the mean time other moderators or members might have some suggestions , I guess !

How about current topics?

Sure ...I feel that you shd select a topic or else we may have to have a discussion on what topic to select without reaching any conclusion if there are too many suggestions

Good idea- the idea selected gets Rs 10 immediately

PS_ I do not want to win this one too blush.png 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My topic ideas -

1, Should there be a minimum educational qualification for our politicians ? 

2, Do you foresee a positive change in the future after the demonetization drive 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

My topic ideas -

1, Should there be a minimum qualification for our politicians? 

2, Do you foresee a positive change in the future after the demonetization drive 

Though both the topics sound interesting, I think for now we can start with the second topic as it is a current affair

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

My topic ideas -

1, Should there be a minimum qualification for our politicians? 

Though both the topics sound interesting, I think for now we can start with the second topic as it is a current affair

I suggest any contemporary issues.

My suggestion is

Your views on having too many political parties in our country?? It's benefits and drawbacks?? Which weighs more- benefits or drawbacks?? Does it help democracy or kills it??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

My suggestion is

Your views on having too many political parties in our country?? It's benefits and drawbacks?? Which weighs more- benefits or drawbacks?? Does it help democracy or kills it??

Good discussion topic ..

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

My suggestion is

Good discussion topic ..

We can add Social evils , which one way or other effects members of a Society, which often considered  controversial or problematic in terms of moral values. Some of the most common socials would be Alcoholism, racism, child abuse, organized crime and inequality.

nice idea.. and good suggestions.,.. looking forward to participating :)

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Divya wrote:

nice idea.. and good suggestions.,.. looking forward to participating :)

Let Sunil come. He will decide. If he is satisfied with the suggestions made by the Members, we can see a full fledged discussion.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.