The topic is locked.
Hi All,

I am back again with another exiting season of Group Discussions.

Here we go with this round of Group Discussion with the topic:

"Does woman make good managers?"

Please read previous group discussions to understand better about the contest and its rules.

Happy discussion and all the best.

Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Definitely woman can be good managers as they have got the following qualities in them. Patience, Problem solving skills, Analysing a problem,Friendly behaviour etc.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Topic: Does Woman Make Good Managers?

My Opinion: Yes, Of course... According to me, the gender doesn't matter. Its only the] "Capability" that is important!

Discussion: As the topic relays on Woman, let me tell some common points that the woman can do to support my point.....

1. Woman is the member of the house, who is the sole member managing her house hold things.
As the woman is able to manage her house, she definitely has the capability to manage anything.

2. There is a famous proverb "Behind every successful man,there is a woman"..
If this is true,why can't a woman herself be a successful manager???

3. Feminine Quality: Woman can bear children and turn them into good citizens.
Woman can teach her children, as a mother... and mould them into good personalities.

So,woman can definitely be good managers.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes.. Women have more managing and coordinating skills apart from patience and the ability to cope with stress.

She has the inherent ability to multitask and can be harsh when absolutely needed..It is also said that women have sharper sixth sense and that her intuitions are usually right. As Deepthi said, if she can guide a man to success, why can't she guide an organisation to sucess.
So, if she has the requisite confidence, she can be a better manager
I think women can be better manager if she has quality of managing work and quality of handling people.

Some women have this quality that is God gift some learn by doing MBA course.

I think this time where no much more differece between man and women both doing well.

So it depend upon qualification and education that she done.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Today women not only manage their respective houses and children but also have proved their worth as being corporate leaders.Do you need examples? Just open your eyes and look around But men, they are known only as professionals, way behind the multitaskers.

Santosh Kumar Singh

In many fields women are better managers but in some fields men are better.
i can tell you onething that women are good at taking fast and hard decisions as they are more practical than men but it comes to mind i think men have better mind capabilities than women as he usually has patience but woman doesn't have many time.
Men are more emotional hence they can't take hard decisions but they are at judging things and they can take good decisions

Santosh Kumar Singh

Yes woman can be good managers as we can see that there is lot of womens in govt as well as private sector on high post.I think in this world only woman is one person can handle every thing as compare to men.women can handle house,children, husband and even do work in any mens field.

In foreign countries lot of womens are on very high posts.India there also change in standard on the working of womens.Now womens are on high post in India.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]I think women can be better manager if she has quality of managing work and quality of handling people.

Some women have this quality that is God gift some learn by doing MBA course.

I think this time where no much more differece between man and women both doing well.

So it depend upon qualification and education that she done.[/quote]

yes santosh sir i am agree with you that there is not much difference between woman and man but in some area there is still difference.
Sir if any person has good qualification and experience then only he/she will get the job
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]In many fields women are better managers but in some fields men are better.
i can tell you onething that women are good at taking fast and hard decisions as they are more practical than men but it comes to mind i think men have better mind capabilities than women as he usually has patience but woman doesn't have many time.
Men are more emotional hence they can't take hard decisions but they are at judging things and they can take good decisions[/quote]

santosh sir i think now womens are also taking hard decisions like when used to take.The person who get high post only for his experience and hard work either its woman and man.I think woman can also take hard decisions in her job as like man can take.Yes woman don't take much hard decisions like man at home because of lot factors.
I think Women is actual manager of life also She manage as manager at office as well as she manage house also.
Without women House called house but if there is women that it called Home.

So Womens are great in every place.

Santosh Kumar Singh

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.