The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Yes woman can be good managers as we can see that there is lot of womens in govt as well as private sector on high post.I think in this world only woman is one person can handle every thing as compare to men.women can handle house,children, husband and even do work in any mens field.

In foreign countries lot of womens are on very high posts.India there also change in standard on the working of womens.Now womens are on high post in India.[/quote]

Jasmeet,

I agree with your point that women are nowadays occupying high posts all over the world. But in India i think it has to be increased more. Now there are only few women who have reached greater heights.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
In India I think Govt. need to concentrate on education facility to villages area. Due to lack of education women face many problem in life.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Gender has little to do with a person's aptitude and capabilities. The women have acquired certain characteristics because of natural task of bearing children and social responsibility of looking after household.

The girls look after household jobs from the very childhood as they have been groomed in this way. This makes them more competent for managing affairs of factories and other establishments as as well.

Apart from aforesaid background, there is no difference between men and women. Both live in the same society and study in same educational institutions. Men are however bold because of social environment. They do not fear physical molestation and rape unlike women. If we overcome issue of gender inequality, there will be complete parity between men and women.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think only one thing in opposition that when girl will marry then she left parent So if Girl live with parent after marriage then limitation and difference with Men automatically resolve.

Headache of marriage of girl also create difference between men and women.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Gender has little to do with a person's aptitude and capabilities. The women have acquired certain characteristics because of natural task of bearing children and social responsibility of looking after household.

The girls look after household jobs from the very childhood as they have been groomed in this way. This makes them more competent for managing affairs of factories and other establishments as as well.

Apart from aforesaid background, there is no difference between men and women. Both live in the same society and study in same educational institutions. Men are however bold because of social environment. They do not fear physical molestation and rape unlike women. If we overcome issue of gender inequality, there will be complete parity between men and women.[/quote]

Yes Gulshan sir i am agree with you thats no difference between man and woman in this world.Both are equal in society and now woman can do anything.In my family no one do difference between girl or body so as our young generation should also do not make any difference.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]In India I think Govt. need to concentrate on education facility to villages area. Due to lack of education women face many problem in life.[/quote]

Yes santosh sir you are right that we need to bring change in the thinking of the people of villagers by educating.People still in Uneducated villages believe that woman is just for household work.So people must be educated in backward areas of the country not only for standard of womans but also for the development of country and for themself.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]I think only one thing in opposition that when girl will marry then she left parent So if Girl live with parent after marriage then limitation and difference with Men automatically resolve.

Headache of marriage of girl also create difference between men and women.[/quote]

Santhosh,
Girl staying with parents after marriage is practically impossible in our society.Many women give up their career after marriage for taking care of husband,in-laws,kids etc. If the husband and in-laws, giver her little support and share her burden, she can continue her career and can manage both work and home. So there is no need for her to stay with parents after marriage.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Jasmeet- I am happy you have read my post in depth and given your valuable comments. We have seen that Indian women have proved their managerial talent not only in India but also abroad. The women like Indira Gandhi, Vijay Laxmi Pandit, Sarojani Naidu, sucheta Kriplani, Indira Nui, Mamata Banerjee are a few in political and business field. many women are performing well in banks, govt. offices, hospitals and even in armed forces.

all we need is a change in outlook and work for gender equality.
In another thread, i have made a plea for bringing eunuchs also in main stream by grooming them as normal humans to enable them to take appropriate place in society according to ability.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, in my opinion women can be good managers!

To support my point of view, I would like to point out to various inherent qualities a woman has which differentiates a man from a woman.

1. Empathy: To be a good managers, a person needs to be empathetic. As many of my good friends pointed out the fact that woman has inborn skills of raising children and looking after the family, these skills have resulted in increased empathetic qualities in women. To lead a team of people is actually not so easy given the fact that no one person equals another in terms of skills, behaviour, intelligence etc. To understand each person as an individual and getting work done form that person takes quite an effort. Hence empathy plays an important role.

2. Patience: Like empathy, patience is equally important in leading people.

3. Ability to multitask: Given the established functional role of a woman in the society and individual families, women have achieved the near-to-impossible task of functioning at the same time on different fronts- family, work, etc.

4. Attention to detail: Here I am not saying that men are not good, yes they are good; but again the multitude of functions that women are required to perform has given them an extra egde of paying attention to details.

5. Intuition: Apart from acquired skills, numerical and statistical data, a good manager will rely on intuition. Again intuition comes from years of experience and various roles that a person has performed in. Also, it has been proved that women have this capability developed much better than men.

Apart from the points that I enumerated, there is also the fact that cannot be denied is that; as women are more sincere and honest in their jobs.

Hence, I reiterate again that "Yes, women make good managers."

The number of such women may be less than men in India, but they are increasing. We have many women who are leading successful business houses in India and abroad who have made all of us proud such as, Anu Aga, Anuradha Desai, Chanda Kochar, Indra Nooyi, etc and the Iron lady Late Smt. Indira Gandhi who made world leaders bow down to her in respect and admiration.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes gulshan sir i am agree with you and thank you.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.