Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi All,

It was wonderful discussion during the entire week and hope everyone enjoyed it.

It was observed that everybody expressing their views but very few are responding to the others. I hope it will rectify in the next week context.

Coming to the winners, it was a very tough call to decide as everyone is equally doing well. But at the end we have decided to announce the winners. Yes it is winners and not winner. Because we have decided to give the award to two members as we could not decide one winner.

And the winners are:
Sridhar Kesireddy
Jobin

Congratulations and best of luck for the next contest.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks boddunan for giving me this award ..

i'm very happy to be the first winner of group discussion contest..

ya, i really enjoyed the discussion...

Also, congrats to my co-winner sridhar.. you have done a wonderful job..

thanks to all ...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Thanks boddunan for encouraging the active members in all possible ways.

This is the first group discussion contest and I am happy to share this award with Jobin.

I think all enjoyed the discussion as me. Let us all keep these points in our mind when we need to implement some thing in future.

My hearty congratulations to my co-winner Jobin, You deserve it. I enjoyed your meaningful comments, good job, keep it up.

Thanks to all other participants for their comments and support. I wish you all to get success in future discussions.

Regards
Sridhar Kesireddy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.