Hi All,

We are happy to announce the second part of the group discussion contest.

Young people are the future of the country. And at the same time if the experience adds, it can make wonders. The only area that young people in India doesn't want (most of them if not all) is Politics.

Why shouldn't we discuss and show our thoughts on what we wanted to do if we have given a chance?

So here is the topic for this week:

What would you like to change in the political system of India if you have given a chance?

And the rules are same as usual, please be polite and healthy discussion. Do not use short words or SMS kind of words.

To read the contest announcement please follow the below link.
Introducing the new contest: Group Discussion

All the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Saying about politics, a part of people doesn't like to join politics while some other think that its very good.Reason may differ from person to person.

Some consider that politics is not at all a good thing.While others consider it as a way of service to our nation.

Politicians and politics are considered bad since politicians started considering it as a job rather than a service...

We had great politicians in our history like nehru,ambedkar and lots more who considered it as a service to our mother land...

If i were given a chance to change something in politics,
i will say that every thing in politics should be made transparent..there should not be any chance to misuse the power given to leaders..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
as Jobin Said,
I must agree with what he said...should be made so transparent..

coming to my view about the given topic..

What would you like to change in the political system of India
if you have given a chance?

Lemme start...with the system how it is going to be..
In this i just want to compare our Political system with a software company...

WE have a standard protocols for everything to be done...then there should be some transparency and standard for everyone.

as the experience always counts, that is where we have a bad thought of Politicians should n't be the youth ...
I really don't accept this thing where youth is not be fit for a politician where he lacks the experience..
If you take a software company a fresher can do miracles provided if he is given some training and suggestions...automatically he can gains the experience..
Same thing can be implemented in Politics..once you have elected, you have take the inspiration of good politicians..it helps a lot to gain the experiences..

So what i am saying is I want to make some changes if i am a politician..
1. Everybody should be eligible for politics provided he has to be a graduate.
2. i really don't think more than 60 years should be in the politics.
3. made everything transparent by what ever we are spending the money according to the Govt.
4. always the take the inputs from the public.. cuz they know very well about which is best to implement.where and how.. ?

Hope it may big discussion....

---ADI

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
I agree with Jobin and Adhitya to some extent like transparency etc. But, we cannot bring much difference with the present form of constitution. Hence, I prefer to review and revive the constitution to suit our present political requirements.
Q) Is democracy the best form of governance?
Q) What is my opinion about democracy ?
A) Democracy is good, but not in the present form. Democracy will be useful when the same rule is applied for all irrespective of their caste and religion. Same laws for all, with equal responsibilities to all people.
In monarchy: Yadha Raja tadha praja.
But in Democracy: Yadha Praja tadha Raja.
Before putting the entire blame on the politicians, we need to think about the people who are repeatedly electing the same set of politicians inspite of their failures.
Hence, I feel the present type of multi-party parliamentary democracy is of no use for us. Day by day we get divided and segregated into several groups by these politicians on the basis of religion, caste, language and region etc. Politicians those who want to become a CM or PM starting their own party, giving shelter to anti social elements with black money, only to divide us and create a new group of their own vote banks. We should adopt and have a bi-party system where voters can directly vote and elect their PM or CM. Based on the percentage of votes polled to the parties, MP's or MLA's can be nominated by each party according to their manifestos and priorities. In a two party system the cost for the candidates contesting the elections from both the parties can be borne by the EC, which can remove lot of corruption from the politics. It is the only solution for us to get rid of several problems and to take our country towards our goal. The present and future generations should spend some time to think and act on this matter. All like minded people should come together to bring clean and good politics. Swamy Vivekananda inspired all Americans during his visit. Sri Lal Bahadur Sastry by saying Jai Javan and Jai Kisan created an history and became an example of good, strong and effective PM. Every year we are increasing our population by several lakhs. "CAN'T WE CREATE OR IDENTIFY ONE SUCH PATRIOTIC LEADER OUT OF THIS TO LEAD US." What should we do? Where do we fail?
Let us discuss about the rook causes.

Sridhar Kesireddy
Hi friends, from my point of view Iam very clear that we might be very anxious if we were given chance to rule the country and at the same time we might announce many schemes, before thinking that it is practical or not.

The only way we can make all the requirements fulfilled is that we must ensure that we have a long term plan.Its really unnecessary now to compare China, but still i need to mention one important thing that they do have a long term goal and in fact they had one and that is for Olympics and some two decades earlier they hardly had any medal and now they top the medal tally....Ives just said this for an example

1)EDUCATION:
Education plays a vital role for every countries development and we must ensure that the literacy rate must increase at a gradual and steady rate...As a matter of fact the student have the tendency to choose Government college that private as it is well equipped and its quality..But this doesn't happen when it comes to school.Many will chose Private schools rather than Government schools and it is because the Government school standards are not the same as that of Government colleges...So fund must be provided to the government schools as this is the place where more number of students study than in the case of private schools

2)POLITICS:
Next come the important field politics...Just consider an example for us to get a job we are subjected to attend interview and write test and moreover we must study in that field in college and we must be aware of the latest developments ...If these things are followed for just getting a job, then why cant we follow a similar system for those who want to enter into politics, where they are going to govern the country.This might look not practical at first ..But this can happen very easily... as a matter of fact today's politics is based on money and also help done from the underground world....You just think of a situation,,,,

MY METHOD - Peoples Way in a True Way
--------------------------------------------------------------
Two person want to contest in an election for an MLA post...They need to write exam for that at a preliminary level and that exams contains questions and answers about that constituency and this makes them very clear that they must prepare and should know about the constituency they are contesting..Lets consider some 1000 EDUCATED people writhe the first round exam and from that some 20 are selected.... Then they are asked to give a ppt in a conference where the people of that constituency will attend that ppt and will listen to the presentation given...Now they will ask some question to those who finish the ppt regarding the development of that constituency,,,, For example assume some people ask regarding the electricity problem , water and transportation etc.,,,Now those candidates who are taking the presentation must be in a situation to answer them and from them again we can shortlist and select the final candidates( say some 3 or 4).And after that it is decided that these 4 are going to contest the election and they can give their final presentation at different places before voting and from this by people we can select the right candidate.
--------------------------------------------------------------

To be frank, the above situation which i discussed will not be practical from your point of view at the first time.So this is where the long term process must be implemented.Lets not follow the above method at a stretch for all the constituency.Lets take for an example let us implement at least in one MLA constituency in a state in one MLA election.After 5 years you can compare the result of the person selected by the above method and others by the usual method.Iam sure you will accept that the one who was selected by the above method will do a lot for the people than the others.

Another important problem in this method is that the candidate might not be experienced.For that We should arrange two experience person who are loyal to the people and doesn't have any corruption back ground, to assist them whenever he/ she needs help

3)SPORTS:
This might not be very important when you just see as an entertainment field.But this is very important as it reflects the Prestige of the country to the outside world.Who said that Indians are not capable of beating other countries in Olympics and get the first place in medal tally in terms of Gold medal.It is really possible and within our reach.

As i said earlier we must be calm and careful in taking decisions and this field requires a really a good long term plan.Its really difficult to get first place in 2012 London Olympics, but we can improve in each Olympics from now.No once can accept that Indians don't have talent.The most important thing is that the training, facilities should be given to them on a long term basis

Cricket is the only game which many people in India will watch..This was about 5 years back.Now the trend is changing , we can see stars in Tennis,Badminton,Snooker etc. and this is the right time for utilizing them and also making other people to invite to these games, by the inspiration from their stars.

4)No War - only PEACE:

This is the foremost thing that we should do and this doesn't means that any people are suffering we shouldn't interfere in other country's matter but we can make sure that the problem can be solved in a peaceful manner.Never invade any other country and we should create a Universal Theme that" IAM CITIZEN EARTH". This feelings will make people to be kind and love other people all over the world and Peace can be there in this world permanently

LOVE WORLD........LOVE INDIA.............

LOVE PEACE

JAIHIND

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
joining the discussion...

there should be a minimum educational qualification to join politics.education is light and i think no one will have objection against it..

also for ministers, they should have a basic knowledge about the department they are handling...

there should be a system to prevent corruption in the system.. it will be very difficult.. but if implemented, it will entirely change the politics...

POLITICS should not be POLITrICkS ...!!

ya... strict laws should be there to remove corruption

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
India is a democratic country but Only two people have rights to say something 1-Politicians and @- is bureaucrats .
SO to change the Luck of India we have to one of them.
as here the discussion is about politicians I think when one young will enter in this field Indian system will get New and Innovative Ideas.
Because if we take the average age of Indian ministers then it will not less than 50.
so most of them are Old and old person never want any kind of changes and also they are not willing to accept any changes.
India has enough man power to Become superpower of the world before 2050.
In each developed country the main reason is there women litercy percentage is equal to Men literecy percentage.
so we should try first for our women litercy and .
If I have given a chance I would like to introduce Girl educataion programms for free ,Want to do more infrastructure work to give work to morenumber of unskilled worker and also some Cloth mills,
because these two industries are there where we find number of unskilled worker.
And only two more thing I will plant 1 crore trees to keep my country Green and I will improve all the tourist place so that Revenue of our country will be increased and from that money will develop some infrastructure etc.
Hi,

If we look at India, I think Its very Complex country. It would be difficult to find a point to start with. You cannot just pick a thing and change it. We the youngsters, feel its easy to change things but I feel that its not so. India is democratic, every one has different views & have given right to speak, So its difficult to keep every one happy with your decission. We have rules in our country, but we complaint that those are not followed. But the question is who breaks them, We break the rules, We give bribe & then complaint that politicians, Police etc are corrupted. Change yourself to Change the Country. In Mumbai recently BMC(muncipal Coropration) started a Clean Mumbai Drive. But people started opposing it.

So I think, People should change them self, & then try to change the nation.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
In continuation with my previous post above....

To change the system, we have to involve our self actively in that particular system.

At present on and average only around 50% people are participating in voting. The rest of them do not bother to vote once in 5 years. Many eligible people are not even bothered to enroll themselves as voters.

Among the 50% people who are voting, only 5-10% of them really thinks and vote for the best available candidate or party. The remaining voters actually are voting to wrong candidates and parties based on their favorable factors like caste, religion, vote banks, luring, false promises etc. Due to the multi party contests, the candidate who receives even 20-30% of the polled votes (10 – 15% of the total votes) is becoming winner in many cases. Is it right to consider such winners as the true representatives of all the people of the constituency. This situation is encouraging the political parties to maintain their own vote banks with just 10-15% of their choice and manage to win many seats.

To correct this un-democratic practice, I would prefer to bring the below changes in the politics.

1. Allow only two regional parties at each state level and two national parties at the central level.

2. For the assembly elections state level regional parties should align with any one of the national party and contest, so that there will be only two candidates contesting from each constituency. Who ever get 51% or more poled votes will become the winner. In this way we do not get hung assemblies.

3. For the parliament elections national parties should align with any one of the state level regional party and contest, so that there will be only two candidates contesting from each constituency. Who ever get 51% or more poled votes will become the winner. In this way we do not get hung parliaments.

4. Horse trading of MLA’s and MP’s, notes for votes etc will be banned and if some one involves in it then they get strict punishment of debarring from politics.

5. National identity cards will be issued to all the citizens with their family history up to previous three generations. After 18 years they automatically become voters.

6. It is compulsory for every voter to vote (Unless sick and bed ridden). Online secured voting will be introduced and voters can vote from any polling booth across the country by producing their National identity card.

7. Those who fail to vote without a valid reason will get some punishment, like freezing their salaries and/or bank accounts, suspending their licenses, stopping their subsidies, scholarships, pensions, admissions in colleges, reservations if available etc.

It is little difficult to implement all the above, but if you love your country and want to see it as a developed nation, want to minimize the corruption and wish to provide a good atmosphere to your coming generations then it is must to follow. Where there is will, there is a way.

Sridhar Kesireddy
soubhagya,

You said the right thing that most of our political leaders are aged people.I'm also agreeying to you that we should give chances to new faces .. the youth .. the power of india...

But, the thing is that how can we forget the old people .. they maybe the starting members of the party.Their work had gained name to their party...

Many of our old politicians had dedicated their whole life for politics and nation...

So,we cannot say that aged people should be completely removed... but also, young one's should also be given chance to work with them so that they will also study form the aged people who has a life full of experiences....

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.